Chapter. 1 Evelynn and Harry Potter

'In Which Evelynn and Harry go to the Zoo and Dudley doesn't like it'

↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ 

The members of number four privet drive that they were perfectally normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd ever expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsence.

Or so the outside world thought.

The Dursleys appearted normal Mr. Dursley a big man with hardley any neck, and a very large mustache. While Mrs. Dursley was thin, and blonde. The Durleys had a had a small son called Dudley and in their opion their was no finer boy anywhere.

The Potters happened to be Mrs. Dursleys sister Lilly Potter a witch or a monster in which Mrs. Dursley had put. She had died leaving the perfect Dursleys with two burdens.

Harry and Evelynn Potter.

↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ 

Nearly 10 years had passed since the Dursleys found Harry and Eveylynn on their doorstep. But Privet drive had't changed at all. The Sun rose on the same tidy front gardens.

Ten years: ago, there had been a lot of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different colored bonnets.

But Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby.

he was a big boy just like his large father his blonde hair was always glued to his fat face. Photographs hung all around the house but known showing the two twins Harry and Evelynn Potter.

Evelynn laid alseep on the small blow up matress her brother snoring softly behind her. She took a moment to glance around before dust began to rain in her hair as her heavy cousin pounded on the steps.

"Up! Get up! Now" The boy shouted mashing his feet on the steps.

Harry jolted awake rubbing his eyes as their Aunt Petunia pounded on the door.

"Up!" she screeched.

She heard her aunt slam a frying pan on the stove. She gently shook her twins back he grunted and glanced up her.

"Up, Harry or they won't give you meals for a week" The Red-head demanded forcing her brother off the side of the matress as he fumbled his glasses inhis hand.

Her aunts fist banged on the door again

"Are you to up yet?" she demanded.

"Yes Aunt Petunia" Evelynn sang back as she heard her aunt stomp away.

She heard her aunt approach again.

"Well, get a move on I want you two to look after the eggs and bacon. And don't dare let it burn, I want eveythig perfect for Dudleys Birthday"