Chapter. 11 Mountain Trolls

'In which they defeat a Mountain Troll'The next day in the great hall Evelynn kept glancing over at Harry and Ron who were glarring at Draco

The next day in the great hall Evelynn kept glancing over at Harry and Ron who were glarring at Draco.

"Draco?" Evelynn asked.

Draco glanced up from his toast.

"Hmm?" he hummed back.

"What did you do to Harry?"

"Now why would you think I did something?"

"Draco..."

"Fine I challenged him to a duel! He didn't accept though Happy?"

"No I'm not mad, just dissapointed" Evelynn said. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Evy, mails here" Draco told her slightly poking her with his elbow as letters rained in.

Evelynn glanced up as the owls flew in and her eyes caught a long package carried by six large screeching owls. She opened her mouth as it landed next to Harry.

Quickly she stood up and walked to Harry taking a seat beside Hermione.

"You can't sit here your in Slytherin" A boy sneared and she glanced over to see Seamus.

"Shut up, Seamus she can sit here" Hermione defended.

"Its a nimbus two thousand!" Ron said. Grabbing the broom.

"Whos it from Harry?" Evelynn asked her brother.

"I'm not sure" he muttered.

"Wait, first years aren't allowed brooms"

"You haven't heard?" Hermione asked.

"Heard what?"

"I'm the new Gryffindor seeker" Harry announced and Evelynn grinned at her brother.

"Congrats"

"Thanks Evy"

They all stood up and Evelynn walked back over to Draco.

"Proffesor Flitwick next right?" Evelynn asked. Draco nodded as they headed to charms.

Evelynn sat beside a girls named Daphne and Millicent she and the girls shared a room in the common house.

"Swish and flick remeber swish and flick" Flitwick remined wobbiling on his stack of books.

It was difficult but after a while she had managed to get it. Theo frustrated banged his fist on the table as Evelynn rolled her eyes.

"Look" she grabbed his wrist. "You swish and flick not jab and stab" Evelynn corrected.

"Thanks" Theo told her. "But I'm a lost cause"

After class Evelynn made her way to the bathroom she opened the stall but slowly stopped as she heard sobbing.

She turned to see Hermione curled into a small ball her eyes red and puffy.