Chapter. 10 Flying Lessons

'In which Evelynn takes flying lessons'

Evelynn really did miss her brother at first but she had started to slowly grow from it. Draco and Evelynn had grown to be close friends during the short time period.

She got to see her brother today actually at flying lessons. Every now and again she would sneak away to sit with Harry and Ron which Draco was not very found of.

This was the class Evelynn was most exited for to feel the wind running through her red hair. Being able to fly forawd she loves the adrenaline rush.

"This is going to be a sinch" Draco bragged as they made their way towards the flying feild.

"Shut up" she whined causing Draco to raise an eyebrow.

"Sorry" she mumbled. "Bragging gets annoying"

Draco nodded as if he understood he obliviously didn't.

They stopped at the feild as they waited for the Gryffindors they stood on the feild before the Gryffindors walked in.

Harry glanced at his sister standing next to Malfoy. "Hey Evy" he greeted simply standing across from his sister Ron and Hermione on either side.

The teacher, a witch with white hair and hawk like yellow eyes named Madam Hooch, walked in.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she barked. "Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on! Hurry up!"

Evelynn glanced at the broom. "Stick out your right hand over your broom," said Madam Hooch. "And say Up!"

"UP!" Everyone shouted.

Evelynn smiled as the broom flew right into her hand just like her brother. Theo groaned as his just rolled over to its side.

Madam Hooch them showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end. And walking up and down the rows correcting their gaps.

Draco was astonished he had been doing it wrong his whole life.

"Now, when I blow the whisle, you kick off from the ground, hard" Said Madam Hooch. "Keep your brooms steady rise a few feet, and then come straight back down by leaning forward slightly on my whisle... three...two"

But Neville, nervous, jump, and frightened pushed off hard, before Madam Hooch had blown the whisle.

"Come back here boy!" She shouted, but Neville was rising straight up like a cork being shout out a bottle twelve feet.. twenty feet. Evelynn saw his scared, white face look down at the ground falling away, she saw him gasp, slide sideways off the broom and-

WHACK

A thud then Neville was laying face down in the grass. His broom blowing its way into the Forbidden forest.

Madam Hooch, bent over Neville.

"Broken wrist" she muttered. "Come on boy, its all right get up"

She turned to the rest of the class.

"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say Quidditch!"

No sooner while she was out of earshot the Slytherins started laughing ever one except Evelynn who stood fuming.

"Be quite Draco" she practically stomped her foot.

"What its funny" he strugged.

"If you fell would you like it if I laughed at you?" she asked folding her arms.

He shook his head.

"I didn't think so" she replied.

Dracos eyes caught something in the grass and he bent over and grabbed it.

Harry noticed Draco dad picked up the Remeberall

"Give it here Malfoy" he ordered.

Everyone stopped talking to watch.

Draco smiled nastily.

"I think i'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find how about up a tree?" he asked.

"Give it here!" Harry yelled.

Suddenly Draco was off the ground on his broom smirking down at her brother.

"Whats the matter Potter bit beyod your reach?" he teased. Evelynn glarred at Draco.

Harry smoke practically fuming out his ears climbed on his broom Hermione rushing to his side.

"Harry no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly"

Completly unfazed kicks off the ground.

Evelynn makes her way to stand beside Hermione.

"What an idiot" Hermione mutteres. "I agree with that" Evelynn agreed.

Both boys were across from each other 20 feet in the air the other students watching in aw.

"Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry yelled to Draco.

"Is that so" Draco provoked doing a complete three sixty and dashed forward.

Draco hurled the remeberall into the air a satifsyed grin on his lips as Harry chases after it.Stopping before the window Harry clasps it in his hand coming to a stop on the ground the group of students cheering for him.

Evelynn ruffly shoved Harry back. "Idiot" She hissed at him. He smiled in responce as a group gathered round'

"Harry Potter!" Comes a voice from across the yard. They all turn to see a fuming Proffesor Mcgonagall.

Harry winces and glances at Evelynn as he follows Mcgonagall off the feild.

Evelynn hears Draco and his goons snicker.

"I cant believe you!" She said her face red.

"Sorry, couldn't resit" he murmered.

She rolled her eyes.

"Please don't Mad Evy" Draco teased.

"Evy?"

"Potter called you Evy" Draco noted.

...

At dinner that night that had spaggetti as Evelynn filled her plate Draco got up from his table.

"Where do you think your going?" she asked him.

He simply strugged before walking over to the Gryffindor table.

He began to talk to Harry with a smirk on his face he retured.

"What.Did.You.Do?" Evelynn asked glancing back at Harry.

"Nothing" he said strugging.

Later that night Evelynn stayed in the common room making sure Draco didn't try to sneak out.

When he didn't she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Words - 1010

Sorry this was a shorter chapter!