Chapter. 12 The Golden Snitch

'In which the first Quidditch match was held'

Draco had told Evelynn she would love Quidditch she was interested in flying but of course she would never play for Slytherins.

For one she saw no girls on the team and Marcus Flint seemed to be in a bad mood... all the time.

Besides from that it was to ruff, the more she thought about the more she feared for her brother. Seekers were often the onces that got hurt quicker.

If you caught the snitch you would autmatically win.

The day of the Quidditch match Gryffindor VS Slytherin. Evelynn secretly hoped that Gryffindor would win. She knew how much of a sore loser her brother could be.

The Weather turned cold as the match approached. The mountains around the school became icy, and grey. When it got cold as Draco had explained the Quidditch season begins.

The Gryffindor table was even louder than normal Evelynn suspected everybody had found out about Harrys new position including Draco who huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Which in turn meaning the Slytherins were being extra mean to the Gryffindors. Poor Neville had been stuck together as Evelynn had to help him.

She walked beside Draco, and Blaise, Theo eventually coming up behind them.

"Can't wait to see those Gryffindorks get what they deserve" Draco laughed.

"They better not touch my brother" Evelynn grumbled eyeing her brother who looked like a nervous wreck.

"If they'd let me on the team. I'd be an awesome seeker" Draco said puffing his chest out.

"Yeah, right and Theo here is good at potions" Blaise said sarcastically causing Evelynn to smile agaist her will.

Draco wen't red in the face.

"I'm not that bad at potions" Theo argued.

"You burnt the ends of Snapes robes" Blaise argued.

They made there way to the stands were Goyle, Crabbe, Pansy, and Daphne.

After they took a seat Evelynn beside Pansy and Daphne she glanced over at the Gryffindor stands were signes had been made saying Potter for President with a lion underneat.

Work Of Hermione Evelynn thought.

After a few minuites the teams walked onto the feild with Madam Hooch. She told something to be teams and they were off.

She watched her brother as he steadily gripped his broomstick.

Madam Hooch gave a whisle blow and they were sent flying through the air.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediantly by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor- what an excellent chaser that girl is, and rather attractive to-"

"JORDAN!"