Chapter. 5 Free at last

'In which Evelynn and Harry visit Diagan Ally'

...

Evelynn woke up extra early the next morning stiffiling a cough she rolled onto her side sheilding her eyes from the blazing sunrise.

She grinned as she sat nudging her brother gently in the ribs.

He smiled slightly at her before placing his glasses on.

There was a loud tapping noise that snapped the twins out of the trance.

"Evy, wait" Harry instructed. It was to late his sister was unlatching the window.

And owl swooped in and dropped a newspaper on top of a sleeping Hagrid.

The owl fluttered onto the floor and began attacking Hagrids jacket.

"Bad bird" Evelynn hissed shoving the owl away. The owl snapped at her hand.

"Hagrid, somebodys here to see you" Evelynn said shaking Hagrids big shoulder.

Hagrid sat up, rubbed his eyes, and yawned.

"Just pay him" he mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He wants payin' for delieverin' the paper. Look in me' pockets"

Hagrids coat was made of pockets and it took Evelynn and Harry forever to find it.

"Give him five knuts" Said, Hagrid sleepily,

"Which are those?" Evelynn asked.

"The Bronze ones" he replied.

"Count them for me dear brother" Evelynn said shoving the money in Harrys direction, laying back on the floor and closing her eyes.

"Lazy" she heard Harry mutter, but hummed in responce. She opened her eyes to see the owl fly away.

Hagrid yawned loudly, sat up, and stretched.

"Best be off, lots ter do today, gotta get up ter London an' buy all yer school stuff"

Harry shook his sisters arm. She sat up and laid her head on his shoulder her red hair falling in his face.

"Hagrid? We haven't got any money, and you heard Uncle Vernon last night... he won't pay for us to go learn magic" Evelynn said stretching her arms behind her head as she sat up.

"Don't worry about that" said Hagrid, standing up and scratching his head.

"D'yeh think yer parents didn't leave yeh' anything?"

"But if our house was destroyed-" Harry said.

"They didn' keep their gold in there house! Nah' first stop for us is Gringotts, Wizards bank. Have a sausage. They're not bad cold - an' I wouldn't say no teh' a bit o' yer' birthday cake either"