Chapter. 3 Letters

'In Which Evelynn and Harry get their letters from Hogwarts'

...

The escape of the Boa constrictor earned Evelynn and Harry the longest punishment they've ever endored.

By the time the twins were allowed in their room again. Dudley had broken his new computer, and crashed his remote control vehicle.

Though, while Dudley took his racing bike and knocked poor old Ms. Figgs who was crossing down the street off her crutches.

They both were more than pleased school was over, but their was no escaping Dudleys gang who came to number four privet drive everyday after school.

Piers, Dennis, Malcolm, and Gordon were big and stupid. Dudley being the biggest and stupidest.

Dudleys favorite sport Harry hunting.

This was why Harry and Evelynn spent as much time as possible out of the house, wandering around and thinking about the end of the holidays.

When September came they would be going to a new school without Dudley.

Dudley had been accepted at Uncle Vernon's old private school, Smelting. Along with Piers. While Harry and Evelynn were continuing going the StoneWall the local public school which Dudley had found funny.

"They stuff peoples heads down toilets at Stonewall" Dudley had sneered in the twins facing. "Shame" he said pulling ruffly on Evelynns red hair.

"No thanks" Harry replied, glarring at Dudley. "The poor toilets; never had anything as horrible as your hair down it Dudley might make it sick"

Dudley face scrucnched up in anger after he relized what Harry had meant. But Harry had Evelynns wrist as they dashed out of sight.

In July, Aunt Petunia took Dudley out to but new uniforms for Smelting, Leaving Harry and Evelynn with Miss Figg. Who left them alone after she tripped on one of her hairless Cats.

That evening, Dudley paraded around the living room, for the family in his brand new uniforms. Smeltings boys wore maroon tailcoats, orange knickerbockers, and flat straw hats called boaters.

They also used long sticks no doubt he would use it to hit Harry later, or used for hitting each other while the teachers weren't looking.

Evelynn bordly rolled her ice blue eyes as Uncle Vernon smiled proudly. And Aunt Petunia nearly burst into tears. She couldn't believe her ickle Duddy-kins was all grown and up and so handsome.

Evelynn had to wrap an arm around her torso to keep from bursting out laughing Harry hitting her side every few minuites because she was being to loud.

...

There was a horrible smell the next morning in the kitchen sink, what looked like old rags in grey water floating around. Evelynn plugged her nose.

"Eww, smells like body odor" she whined.