Chapter. 9 Enemies with Snape

'In which Evelynn and Snape become enemies'

There were hundreds of staircases at Hogwarts and Evelynn didn't know how she was ever going to find her classes.

Everybody in the portraits made it diffcult either you needed a password or needed to tickle them in the right spot or sometimes that were just flat out mean.

The ghosts didn't help either. It was always a nasty shock when they bursted out of the door you were in.

Or the other day Peeves had grabbed Nevills nose pulling on it roughly and yelled in his face. "GOT YOUR CONK!"

Even worse than Peeves, which Evelynn thought was possible. Was Filch and his stupid cat Ms. Norris. Every night Ms. Norris patrolled the corriders alone.

Break a rule in front of her or just put one toe out of your dormitory she called for Filch.

Filch knew the secret passageways better than anyoe (Maybe not as good as the Weasly twins) and could pop up at any time like he was a ghost. The students all hated him, and it was the greatest desire to give Ms. Norris a big kick.

And then once you finally found your classes. There was a lot more to magic than Evelynn though imaginable.

Easily the most boring class was the History of Magic, which was taught by a ghost. Proffesor Binns had been very old indeed when he had fallen alseep in front of the staffroom fire and got up to teach the next moring he left his body behind.

Proffesor Flitwick, the charms teacher, was a teeny wizard who had to stand on a pile of books to see over the desk. He was a very nice man which was why currently he was Evelynns favorite teacher.

Proffesor Mcgonagall was different again. She definetly wasn't a teacher to cross paths with if you could help it.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. You have been warned."

Then she had changed her desk into a pig. They didn't get to do anything extreme yet except take heavy notes and try to turn a needle into a rat. Which Evelynn was terrible at and had been teased by Draco, Blaise, and Theo for it.

Evelynn was relived though, as she contiuned classes that not everbody knew about magic like her- some were muggleborns or 'mudbloods' as Draco called them (She had elbowed him and told him to never say it again).

Friday Evelynn couldn't wait for Draco had explained they had their first class with Snape.

"Is he nice?" Evelynn asked stuffing her face with porrage as Blaise scrunched his nose up at her.

"Oh, bugger of" she told him.

"Definetly not." Draco said, "But he favors Slytherins" he assured as a worried expression crossed her face.

"We have class with the stupid Gryffidorks though" Theo said from across the table a small smile playing on his lips.

"Hey, my brothers one of those Gryffindorks" she sneered back which Theo strugged in responce.