Chapter. 15 Hagrids Secret

'In which Hagrid has a secret'

The three Gryffindors and Slytherin ran through the crowded hallway

Shoving there way through a crowd of fourt years guarding the front of the library they ran into a quiet corner of the library stopping to pant heavily.

"Hang on" Evelynn panted a hand on our heart.

"Im confused" she said as Hermione ran away from the trio dissapearing behind a shelf of books.

"That makes two of us" Ron agreed shaking his head slowly.

"I swear Hermiones- mental"

Hermione suddenly reappeared behind Harry causing the two Gryffindors to flinch Evelynn moved out the way as Hermione slammed a book onto a nearby table.

"I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid! I checked these out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading" she said gesturing to the book Harry was currently flipping through.

"This is light?" Ron asked shaking his head slowly.
Hermione completly ignored Ron slapping Harrys hand out the way she began to search the book carefully stopping on a page she exclaimed.

"Of course! Here it is!" her head bent down to glance at the page she read "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerors stone"

"The what?" Harry, Ron, and Evelynn asked in sync.

"Honestly don't you three read?"

"Nope" Evelynn replied as Hermione cast her a sideways glance.

"The sorcerors stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It'll transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixer of life which will make the drinker immortal"

"Immortal?" Ron asked.

"Never dying" Evelynn replied leaning her hip agaist the table.

"I know what it means!"

"Shh!" Harry coaxed shoving his hand over Evelynn and Rons mouths.

"The only stone is existence belongs to Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday. Thats what Fluffys guarding. Thats whats under the trapdoor. The Sorceros stone"

"Whos Fluffy?" Evelynn asked couriously.

"A three heading dog in the dungeon" Harry told her lowering his voice as a group of Ravenclaw girls passed by.

"Yeah, right and I'm part unicorn" Evelynn muttered rolling her eyes slightly.

"Thats what Snape was limping for" Harry added. "Fluffys guarding something and now we know what"

"So let me get this straight there is a three headed dog-"

"Named Fluffy" Ron added.

"Yes, Ronald a three headed dog named Fluffy guarding a trapdoor is which you believe the Sorceros stone is down there? And you also believe that Proffesor Snape of all people is planning on stealing it?"