Chapter. 6 Diagon Ally

'In Which Evelynn and Draco first meet'

...

"This is it" Said Hagrid, coming to a halt. "The Leaky Cauldren. Its a famous place"

It was a tiny grub looking pub. If Hagrid hadn't pointed it out Evelynn would've noticed it.

For a famous place it was dark and shabby. A few old women were sitting at a bar, drinking tiny glasses of sherry. One of them was smoking a large pipe. A little man in a top hat was talking to the bartender. Who looked like a a toothless walrus. The low buzz of chatter stopped as they walked in.

Everyone seemed to know Hagrid, they smiled and waved at him.

"The usual Hagrid?" The bartender asked reaching for a glass.

"Can't Tom, Im on Hogwarts buisness," Said Hagrid, putting his hand on Harry and Evelynns shoulders causing their knees to buckle slightly.

"Good Lord" said the Bartender, peering at Harry completly ignoring Evelynn.

"Is this- can this be?"

The Leaky Cauldren suddenly went silent.

"Bless my soul, Harry Potter such a honor"

He rushed from the behind the bar and siezed Harrys hand.

Evelynn eyes the man as tears sprung in his eyes. All this for her brother?

Soon Everyone had ran up to take a turn shaking her nervous looking brothers hand.

A pale young man, made his way forward very nervously, one of his eyes twitching.

"Proffesor Quirrell!!"Said Hagrid, "Evelynn, Harry this is Proffesor Quirrell Defense agaist the Dark arts teacher at Hogwarts!"

"P-p-potters" he stammered his whole body shaking.

"C-cant t-tell you how p-pleased I-I am to m-meet you"

"I-I t-t-teach D-defence- agaist the d-dark a-arts at hogwarts n-not that you need it eh P-potters"

"Nice to meet you" Evelynn said nicely as Hagrid shoved his way though the crowd.

"Must get on lots ter buy, Come on Harry and Evelynn"

Once they were outside Hagrid grinned at Harry.

"Told yeh' didn't? Told yer' you was famous. Even Proffesor Quirrell was tremblin' to meet yeh' mind you hes usually tremblin'"

"Is he always like that?" Evelynn asked.

"Oh, yeah poor bloke. Brilliant mind, He was fine while he was studyin outta books but then he took a year off ter get some first handf experience... they say he met vampires in the Black forest, and their was a nasty bit o' trouble with a hag- Never been the same since. Scared of students, scared of his own subject, Nows where me umbrella?"