morning spiciness (almost), crazy visit, and fun in the snow

*the next morning* * at 4:20am*

*it was morning  and the snow storm has been lifted Leo woke up earlier than usual not only to do his mediation but to have a heavy morning make out session with Keanna. 2 and a half hours later Leo is done with mediation then went back to his room too see his lizard turtle hybrids miracle and Yoshi are already eating and his girlfriend sleeping but he knew she was the one who fed the twins and no one else did, then Leo got into bed and spoon her but the next thing he knew Leo felt Keke grabbing his wrist and places his hand on her chest, and at this point Leo is blushing like crazy*

Keanna: *turns to look at Leo and bites her lower lip* morning my handsome turtle prince

Leo: *still blushing* morning my beautiful gorgeous princess, and i know you fed the twins

Keanna: no i didn't

Leo: yes you did love

Keanna: okay yes i did and i admit i was fake sleeping to wait for you

Leo: *smirks* I'm not surprised and the way you grabbed my wrist and put it on your chest and i know what you're trying do

Keanna:  oh yea? 

Leo: *pins her* yep and i haven't forget 

Keanna: funnily enough i made that same promise too though i didn't tell you

Leo: is it that were gonna Netflix and chill?

Keanna: yes blue

(now for those who don't know what "Netflix and chill" means, lets just say it starts with 'S" and ends with "X". really there's no way for me to sugarcoat this nor any rosy way to say it but all i can say that the word of the day is consummation and leave it at that but if you still don't understand the word then you can google it, but if you didn't know the meaning before then you definitely do now 😅😅😅😅)

(anyway)

*after Keke said this Leo starts to passionately kiss her like this no tomorrow but just as they were kissing Keke's phone starts to ring. as Keke answers it while trying not to moan since Leo is kissing, licking, and nibbling her neck. a few minutes later Keke hangs up the phone, puts it on silent and goes back to kissing and making out with Leo*

Leo: who was that babe?

Keanna: it was Ms. Flores she said she'd be out of town staying at her hometown for a week

Leo: speaking of being out of town, i was wondering if you would like to come to the farmhouse with us for a week?