feeling regret and forgiveness (what the heck did Donnie invented)

(yes this take place during the previous page)

*a few hours later* *at 6:00pm*

No One's POV

*it has be a few hours since Keke, April, Karai, Casey, Renet, and Shini left the lair and Leo still feels bad for upsetting Keke again for touching her things and he had a idea to make it up to her but before he put his plan into action Donnie had called his brothers to the lab*

Donnie: hey guys come to the lab now

*as Donnie said that Leo, Raph, And Mikey came running*

Raph: umm Donnie where are you?

Donnie: *comes out of the closet looking all human with his skin looking all peach, his hair being brown*

Raph: there's an invader in the lair *about to attack but stopped by Leo and Donnie*

Leo: what the heck is that?

Donnie: you like? *takes of the watch* it's a human watch i made if we ever go to the surface

Mikey: you made them for us too?

Donnie: of course i did and the mighty Mutanimals too

Leo: this should come in handy 

*the other turtles put the watches on and each of them having peach skin, their eye color still in tact and hair hair colors with Mikey having blonde, Raph having red (ironic enough), and Leo having black hair*

Mikey: whoa we have 5 fingers now and i have blonde hair like Renet

Leo: and i have black hair like Keanna, speaking of which i got to get going

Raph: *takes off the watch* where are you going? to apologize to feisty?

Leo: yes and I'm going to give her the princess treatment

Mikey: *takes off the watch* oohh someone is spoiling their girl

Leo: yes as long as i don't over do it, i got to get going some stores in the next 50 minutes and pizza place in the next few hours *still has the watch and gets outs of the lair*

*20 minutes later*

*as time went on Leo has went to a couple of stores with him going to a pet store to get more food for Venus, a sweets shop for chocolate a few for Keke's snack drawer and another few as gifts along side a small fluffy teddy bear, and a bouquet of dark pink and light pink flowers, and a small black box, and then Leo stop by a pizza place to pick up her favorite pizza: stuffed crust. Leo is done getting all the things for Keanna he made his way to her apartment now that he has the human watch he doesn't have to worry about people seeing his turtle form*