Lily meets the turtles and the mighty Mutanimals

*the next day* *at 7:45am* 

*it was morning and Keke woke up put her robe on said morning to Toffee and gave her breakfast as she turned to her right she sees her boyfriend sleeping and decides to wake him by kissing his lips when that didn't work something crossed her mind, that's when she got on the bed under the blanket and starts sucking him off this made Leo stir and groan from pleasure*

*2 minutes later*

Leo: *groans* oh my god, that felt good *looks under the blanket and smirks* morning princess

Keanna: *licks her lips* morning my prince 

Leo: why'd you do that for?

Keanna: *sits on the bed* because i was waking you first i woke you with a kiss but that didn't work so i had to do...that

Leo: it's really sexy way of waking me i like it *lays his head on her lap* can i...you know? since you sucked me in my sleep

Keanna: yes baby 

*just as Keke said yes Leo laid her down, opens her legs then licks, kisses, and sucks on her lower lips causing her to moan he took note of this and then sticks his finger inside her and still eating her and making her moan*

*20 minutes later*

*after a minimum of a good while Leo had finished pleasuring his girlfriend and they both felt satisfied*

Keanna: *breaths heavily* that was....

Leo: amazing?

Keanna: yes *breathes* Jez I'm getting hungry *snaps her fingers into her which constant of wears a blue headband with a bow attached with one pink. a black cropped tee that is tied in the front with pink and blue leopard spots. For bottoms, she wears a pair of blue denim short shorts over a pair of two-tone tights: the left leg is pink while the right leg is black. The shoes she wears are a pair of blue high-top sneakers, and her accessories include black glasses, and a pink watch on her right wrist*

Leo: *puts his gear on* i am too and while were at it i have to get going *pulls her by the waist* how about one for the road princess?

Keanna: *grabs his katana straps and kisses his lips for a minute* 

Leo: *breaks the kiss* do you think we could make up our 6 month anniversary on our 7 month? 

Keanna: of course we will, i just don't know what *kisses him on the cheek then pulls him in for another kiss on the lips*

Leo: *breaks off again and kisses her on the cheek* i love you honey