Healing hands and midnight spiciness (dare 6)

Leo POV

*later at 12:05am* 

*In the lair the turtles are getting ready for bed well except for Leo who woke up 20 mins before. As Leo hears his brothers went to there rooms, he got out of his room and out of the lair to go to Keanna's home to see if his healing hands work on a sick person*

*At Keanna's apartment*

Still Leo's POV

*As Leo got in the window to Keke's room he is surprised that she is awake in the middle of the night*

Leo: how long you've been awake?

Keanna: i just woke up 5 mins ago

Leo: that's crazy. Anyway, do you remember that i told you about the healing hands?

Keanna: yes, why'd you ask?

Leo: because i want to use it on you too heal your cold

Keanna: are you kidding me? i don't want you to use your powers to heal me to make me recover

Leo: i know but i love you and willing to do anything to make you sickness go away, so please do it, for me?

Keanna: *thinks for a second then nods*

Leo:  *smiles* now sweetie please don't move

Keanna: *lays down* do whatever you need to do darling

Leo: *does it and places his hands on the sides of her face healing her*

(now I'm may not be the best at writing japanese but if you can understand what there saying while doing healing hand, let me know)

Keanna: *opens her eyes* whoa

(okay i know if the healing hands can heal injuries but sick people i don't know if that's the case, but for the sake of this book i might as well play along*

Leo: so how are you feeling princess?

Keanna: a lot better thanks to you *Hugs him tight*

Leo: *hugs her back*

Keanna: *smirks* i think you deserve a little something

Leo: *smirks* oh yeah, what's that *sits on the bed*

Keanna: *sits on his lap then touches and looks at his lips*

Leo: *looks at hers* i see what you're saying you want to give me a kiss