Chapter 16

NOT EDITED!!!! Warning'

Sorry if it's not that good.

Read on.

~~~~~

(RJ's POV)

Over the few weeks I'd spent at Silver Moon Pack, I'd grown closer and closer to Brandon. He was so sweet and it is so sad has happened to his mate. He didn't deserve to lose her.

I sat in my room with the guitar I'd bought in my lap. Strumming a few chords I begin to sing 'Holding out for a Hero'. 

When I finish I gasp as I notice Brandon standing by the door. He sucks in a breath. "Wow. I didn't know you could sing like that."

I blush and turn away.

"Hey," he says as he walks towards me and pulls my face back to him. "That was amazing. Your mate must obviously not know what he's missing out on." he murmurs looking me deep in the eye.

I shrug. "Nothing I can do about it."

"just know that I'm here for you." he smiles.

I smile back. He starts to inch closer when my phone rings beside me.

"Hello..." I speak into the phone, realizing only after I picked it up that it was a blocked number.

"RJ it's me please--" Noah begins but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, but the person you are calling is not available. Pease don't leave a message after this tone... Beep." I say in monotone and hang up.

Brandon looks at me confused. "Who was that?"

"No one important."  

**** 

(Noah's POV)

She hung up on me. She actually hung up on me. My wolf was going crazy. I was going crazy. I missed her even though I probably didn't have the right to miss her. I lost that right when I agreed to marrying Stephanie. Surprisingly, my parents didn't force me into marrying her. Stephanie's parents, though... Yeah... That didn't go down so well. So now, everyone was getting ready to organize a wedding that I didn't want. To top it off, Stephanie was pregnant. Argh. She'd found out the other day. The only person I wanted to have kids with was RJ. But I'd ruined that.

"Alpha. Your father wants to talk to you."

I get up and brace myself for the explosion my dad was bound to give me.

When I get to his room he sits at a desk, facing me.  

"You are an idiot son." Dad had been away on a trip when the thing between me and Radiance had gone down. I'd been waiting for the 'talk' we would sure to be having. Now we are.

"I know--" I begin, but dad cuts me off.

"No, I don't think you do. That girl was the most WONDERFUL girl I'd ever seen--apart from your mother and sister, of course. She was kind, respectful, confident and was making a great Alpha Female. Why couldn't you keep it in your pants? Especially when you had what you did?"

"I-I dont know." I don't even remember that night. The night I got drunk. I face-palmed myself. Why did I do this to my sweet love. I'd become who I hated most. Amanda. "I don't even know the answer to that." I tell him, referring to his question.

"Well you damn well better figure it out." With that he walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

***

(RJ's POV

Later during the day Leanne calls me. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey. Anything interesting happeningat the pack?" I ask.

She doesn't talk for a second. "Noah and Stephanie are getting married."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Ummmm...." she trails off, but I put two and two together.

"Oh. Oh, I get it." I say barely above a whisper. "Is it his?"

"From what Noah has told us. They find out the gender soon. She's a two months along."

I choke on a sob. A month. The things with weres were that we sped everything up. We stayed pregnant half the time of a normal human. So only about four and a half months.

"Oh, well. Good for him." I whisper. "Is um, is Indie there?"

"Yeah, Hun. I'll go get her."

"Hey, RJ!" Indie's voice says a wave of happiness through me. She was my light in all this.

"Hey, Indie. How's everything going?"

"Bad. Noah is marrying that whore," she paused as her mother scolded her about her language. "But, mummy. You should blame Stephanie. Its because of her that I even know about this language." she whines. "Anyway, she's going to be my sister. But, I don't want her to be my sister. I wanted yo to be my sister. I wanted you to marry Noah."

"I know, Indie. Me too. But things don't always turn out the way we want them to." I sigh. "I'm sorry I left you."

"It's okay. I just miss you." I can hear her start to sob.

"Oh, baby girl. Don't cry. I'm coming to visit you anyway soon." I tell her.

"Really?" she says in between sobs.

"Yes."

"When."

"Thats a surprise." I whisper in a 'top secret' voice.

"Radiance?" she says after a while.

"Yeah, Indie?"

"Can you do something for me?" she asks.

"Of course."

"Turn the Face Time on and promise me that you'll come visit me soon."

"I, Radiance Jade, promise that I will return to my sweet little sister, Indianna, ASAP." I tell her, when I turn FaceTime on. Her face is red and there are tear tracks on her cheeks.

"Thanks, Radiance. But I have to go to bed now."

"Bye, sweetie. I love you." I murmur waving.

She waves back. "I love you too."

Then she's gone.

~~~~

There you go guys. Another chapter.

What do you think??.

So... Stephanie's pregnant?? Do you think it is Noahs baby??

Remember to keep voting, commenting and fanning.

I love you my hunny bunnies. (hehehe bunnies. Sorta fits being Easter and all. ;))

Can we all appreciate how extra Hoseok is x 

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.