Chapter 20 part 2

Hi my hunny bunnies. So this right here is Part 2 of chapter 20. As I wrote this chapter when I was 13 and this story was technically PG13 it is quite devoid of smut haha. For those of you who don't like detailed love scenes this if for you. However, if you prefer some kinkiness I suppose you can skip to the next chapter which will continue from the Chapter 20 Part 1. Thanks girls for all the support and stay amazing. x 

~~~

(RJ'S POV)

***PLAY SONG ON THE RIGHT***

"I love you, my Radiant Angel."  His words rang in my head, but I couldn't say the words back just yet. Not at this moment. 

"Don't worry about it, love. You don't need to say it back, yet. I don't expect you to." He tells me.

"Thank you." I murmur as his lips get closer to mine. We stare deep into each other eyes. 

"For what?" He murmurs back, our lips barely brushing against each others. He cuddles me close. 

"For loving me." Is what I say right before our lips finally collide. 

I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his smooth brown hair, loving the feel of it in between my fingers. 

His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He walks us backwards and we hit the wall next to the door, are hearts beating against each other chests as he kisses my neck. He moves us around so I'm against the wall and puts his  arms up, blocking any way of me escaping. 

I feel all the passion and love in our kiss. All the love and passion that I'd tried to ignore. It was undeniable that even after everything, I was in love with Noah. So deeply in love there was no escaping it. We were made for each other. Destined to be together. 

Not breaking the kiss, I debate whether or not to tell him. five minutes ago I didn't want to tell him because I just wasn't sure on my feelings. But this kiss, was reminding me how I felt. 

"Stop thinking and just kiss me." Noah chuckles against my lips. 

Oh, screw it, let's just tell him. My wolf exclaims. I mentally chuckle.Noah was mine. He was made to keep me safe when I was scared. He was made to keep me warm when I'm cold. He was made to be there for me. "Noah, I-I love you." I murmur, breaking the kiss.

"That's all I needed to hear." He says picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing me forcefully. I kiss him back with as much force squeezing him to me. 

He runs his hands up and down my waist and finally stops at the hem of my shirt. I shiver as his thumb grazes across my skin. He takes this as an invitation and lifts my top over my head, leaving me in only my red bra and jeans. 

"So beautiful." He murmurs, trailing kisses along my jaw then down my neck and then down to my breasts, giving them both a gentle kiss before coming back to my lips. 

I lick his lips, wanting entrance, but he denies and I growl mockingly. He laughs and I immediately stick my tongue in his mouth as our tongues dance together. 

We stumble backwards and fall backwards as we hit the bed. Landing over Noah I straddle his hips and lean down, my blonde hair falling freely around my face as I kiss his stomach and run my hands over his defined stomach.

"I want... I want you." I mumble against his stomach.

He doesn't answer and I look up to meet his eyes that are staring at me curiously. "Are you--are you sure? We can wait. I will wait for you. You know that." 

"I know.... Which is why I want to. The fact that you would wait proves to me that..... that you really love me. I'm ready, Noah..... I'm ready for you." I say the last part a little breathless as I wrap my arms around him. 

"God, I love you so much, Radiance." 

"As I love you." Our lips collide again as he holds me close to his chest. 

I trail my fingers down his stomach until I reach the zipper to his jeans. I unzip them and he wriggles out of them. We do the same with mine and strip each other of our underwear.  We make love to each other until we're too tired to do anything more. 

I fall asleep in the arms of my beloved while he murmured loving words to me. 

~~~

Okay, I really don't know about this chapter. I don't know. I just don't like it. Please tell me what you think. 

Just a reminder that the next chapter is a more detailed version of this chapter so skip over to Chapter 21 straight away otherwise you might get a shocking surprise haha x 

This story WILL be ending shortly, but not too soon. 

There WILL also be a sequel but I don't think it will be of Noah and Radiance as their story will be ending. 

I'm NOT going to tell you who the sequel is about YET. Because it WILL have something to do with the end of this book. 

Thank you so much everyone. 

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

<3<3<3<3<3

EM.