𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 - 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

˗ˏˋ꒰ 👻 ꒱

South Park, a snowy mountain town that was home to a variety of supernatural occurrences and creatures. It was something the town's residents had adapted to, something that would make any other person begin to pack their bags and leave the small Colorado city. 

Another thing that had become the norm for South Park was the various fads that lingered around for a few weeks at most before departing from the inhabitants' lives. Now, to nobody's surprise, there was a new one going around. Ghosts.

People claimed that there was paranormal activity popping up in their households, and they claimed that there could only be one cause for it. The ghastly beings that were the stars of many movies, horror and not, seemed to be the ones everyone pointed to nowadays when it came to things people initially wouldn't have even noticed. If an object was out of place, it was immediately assumed to be a supernatural being that was invisible to the human eye.

Nobody knew what brought on this craze, but there was a few boys who were eager to jump at the opportunity of some extra cash.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 👻 ꒱

"I'm telling you guys, we could make so much money off this!" A whiny voice exclaimed, trying to convince the trio in front of him that his idea was a good one.

"C'mon fatass, nobody's going to pay us to exterminate something that isn't even there," Kyle reasoned. His arms were crossed against his chest as he deadpanned at the obese adolescent in front of him. He didn't want to waste his time on something as stupid as ghost hunting, he was too old for it and he had better things to do.

"Yeah, I agree with Kyle dude. Ghosts aren't even real, but you know how people are in this town," Stan added before Cartman could complain about being called "fatass". He sat beside his super best friend on the couch, clearly as unconvinced as the red-haired boy was.

"Yeah, I know how people are here, and I know that they would pay us if they thought their house was haunted! And they do!" Cartman continually tried to persuade them into doing this whole ghost hunting business with him, despite his message not quite going through.

"How much do you think we could make?" Kenny asked, his eyes gleaming at the prospect of getting some money off of this whole ordeal. While ghost hunting sounded like it could be a fun way to pass the time and all, the idea of that precious stack of green paper at the end was the icing on the cake for the parka-clad boy.

"At least a few hundred, Kinny," Cartman answered, despite not being entirely sure that they would even make even a cent off of this. But he would do everything in his power to ensure that they would get paid something, even though he planned to not actually do anything to earn said cash.