𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗 - 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

˗ˏˋ꒰ 👻 ꒱

After the events that transpired in the coffee shop, [Name] had revisited their non-work related friends as well. They had paid a few visits to Jimmy, Butters, and Tweek respectively over the span of about a week. It had resulted in more drawings taped to Butters' wall, as well as discovering that Jimmy and Tweek were on friendly terms with each other.

So maybe it shouldn't have come as a surprise when along with the usual client notice, there was an invitation to a hangout. They had expressed interest in the other members of the two's friend group, after all. Even so, their pupils still roamed over every pencil induced line on the paper until it was an irrefutable fact in their brain that they had been invited to hang out. In a group. When they were alive, they only really hung out with one person. Even in death, they hadn't actually interacted with the four all together outside of ghost hunting.

[Name] momentarily wondered how Tweek and Jimmy even found out about their little message box, but shrugged it off as them questioning their coworkers about it. It was plausible, since both of them didn't seem to have a completely negative relationship with the four the ghost associates with.

They let their retinas absorb the words once more, down to the signatures of both boys, before pocketing the notes they had received and setting off to the stop sign designated as their meeting place.

The job was rather insignificant today, taking less than an hour. Most of them took less than an hour nowadays, but still, it went quite quick. A mix of anxiety and excitement swirled in their chest, two very different emotions blending together along with the what ifs that drowned out any other thought that could have taken up space in their brain.

Once they had said their goodbyes to the four, they set out to the address listed on the invite. It wasn't somewhere they had been before, but they knew the area that the note was requesting them to go was the rich neighborhood. Their transparent form navigated the streets, eventually leading them to the edge of town.

Upon viewing the house they had been invited into, their jaw instantaneously dropped. 'Did they get the right address?' They couldn't help but think as they stared in pure shock at the mansion before them. Forget being around more than one person outside of work, they had never even been near a house this big, let alone invited into one.

They shoved down any anxiety that might be palpable to the people they were about to meet, approaching the door as their body became translucent. Stepping onto the porch, their hand hesitated before knocking against the door. The chatter resonating from the other side of it died down, replaced by footsteps growing louder until the door finally opened.