𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

˗ˏˋ꒰ 👻 ꒱

It had been a little while since meeting Jimmy, and [Name] hadn't revisited yet, although they definitely planned to. Kenny hadn't said a word about the spirit's accidental affection, instead just going on with business as usual. Although, he would be lying if he said that he had minded it.

Today entailed another client that [Name]'s coworkers were involved with, apparently even more so than the last. This intrigued the ghost, who watched the door closely after the boys had knocked on it. It opened to reveal a brunet man, who eyed the four visible to him judgmentally. "Sorry boys, Butters is grounded right now."

'I'm sorry, his name is what?' [Name] thought, wondering who in their right mind would call their kid that. They watched as their coworkers explained their reasoning for showing up at the Stotch's doorstep, and also as the man explained how his son had been moving stuff around and making noises, then claiming how it was a ghost. So he decided to get ghost hunters to show how Butters was a "liar".

[Name] had already decided they didn't like this guy. Grounding your kid over something so minuscule? Seriously? The others were seemingly unbothered, as if this was a regular occurrence.

Once they had gotten inside the house, with the man lingering around to see what he was paying for, [Name] had snuck off to go find the spirit haunting this house themself. It didn't take an awful lot of time, since the ghost just seemed to be wandering around the kitchen for the time being.

"Hey, can I ask a favor for a second? I can repay you later if you want," [Name] spoke, startling the other. They thought for a brief moment that they looked a little familiar, even though [Name] knew they had never seen them before. Oh well. "So," they continued, "there are some people here to capture you by the way. But could you go mess with the brown haired guy downstairs? Thanks." They smiled and waved, not really waiting for any form of response as they floated off to go upstairs, where they assumed Butters' room was.

[Name] gradually moved down the hall, listening for a sign that would indicate which room the boy was in. They soon heard soft humming coming from behind a door, not recognizing the tune but assuming that the person the noise stemmed from was the person they were searching for. They reached out to gently knock on the door, and waited patiently for a response.

They didn't really have to wait at all. "Come in!" A cheery, Southern accented voice called. They opened the door to reveal the owner of the voice, a blond teen with bright blue eyes, one being slightly dulled with a scar overtop of it. [Name] wondered how that had gotten there as they stepped in, closing the door behind them.