The Royal Wars

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT FUCKING AWFUL NOISE!?!

I immediately get dressed and storm out of my dorm, my eyes glowing amber.

I'm a damn god tier I will fucking kick the shit out of the fucks making that noise!

I storm down the halls, furious that this shit still goes on, making my way onto the campus grounds that was a large park area.

I discover two people standing there, one who had blue and brown hair with blue aura swarming him, another with goldish hair with a bright yellow aura surrounding him.

One of them shouted at the other "I deserve to be the King you have no right even-"

The other laughed in his face and said back. "Mitchell c'mon, really?"

I hate people fighting over power.

I marched over there an I shouted at the both of them "Hey can you two be quiet! Someone us are actually attending college unlike you two!"

Although I was actually taking a nap.

"You don't understand whats going on here ravenhead." The blonde one sighed and walked away, looking very annoyed.

The other one shrugged and glanced at me. "Thanks for saving my title, not that I needed help."

"Wait hold on, there's a heirarcy here?" I ask, a little surprised.

"Yes, good or bad depending on how you look at it but yes we do." He answered. "I didn't expect one here either but there was, I attended high somewhere else but I've heard this was one of the best colleges in the area."

"I'm Emerson by the way." He deactivated his ability and his eyes stopped glowing, he held out a hand.

"I'm John..." I shook his hand back. "You know I used to be the King back in Wellston High." I added.

"Maybe you have potential to be a King here, you never know you might even be one." He brushed his multi colored hair out of his face.

"Maybe, although I don't want to be one. I'm past that." I sighed.

"We'll see," He goes to a nearby park bench and picks up a small backpack and slungs it over his shoulder. "Hey I'm sorry for bothering you, don't worry I'll try to keep down the fighting next time. I'll see you around." He walks back to one of the main buildings.

I felt a little uneasy because while I was around the two, my ability had detected two ridiculous power levels coming from the both of them. However I couldn't really tell if they were onpar with my powers or higher because they deactivated before I even had the chance to do a proper scan.

I probably have to tell Seraphina about this new heirarchy thing, it might be a good idea to keep on eye on it and stay clear from it. I am not getting involed with this bullshit again.