Then don't look away.

**Sometime later**

Boss..

Noeul has been asleep for almost half an hour now and I can feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second. I need to lay down, gently lift noeul off my lap and lay him down on the Rug, tucking the blanket over him. I lay beside him on my side and delicately brush a lock of hair out of his face and tuck it behind his ear.

I caresses the side of his face, my finger tips traveling over his soft cheeks, to his jaw. I Cup his face in my hand and admire the pouty lips and long, black eyelashes while moving my thumb back and forth across his cheek. He's undeniably cute, anyone with eyes can see that.

Boss: I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this.

I started getting emotional and turn my back to him, wiping my eyes on the back of my hand. what the fuck is wrong with me?

I'm Boss chaikamon.. I don't fucking cry.

Noeul..

I awaken to the sound of Boss sniffing beside me and Shift closer to him.

Noeul : Boss?

Boss..

I heard noeul say my name and i tightly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep in hope he leaves me alone. I don't want him to see me like this.

Noeul : Are you okay?

Boss : I'm fine, go back to sleep.

Noeul..

He's not fine, I can tell by the sound of his voice. I have a feeling that it might have something to do with what happened with his Dad but I don't want to pry.

I can tell he doesn't want to talk about it. so instead I take the corner of the blanket and pull it over his bare torso, my eyes quickly taking in the beauty of him laying next to me. I then lay beside and press my chest against his" so we're in a spooning position. I nestle my forehead into the gap between his shoulder blander, loving in the warmth
and comfort his body is giving me.

I wasn't sure if this would be the right thing to do but Boss has stopped sniffing and hasn't moved an inch. I start to relax, listen to the sound of the cracking fire behind me as I drift back to sleep.

Boss..

Thank you.

**Next Morning**

Boss..

I wake up the next morning to find Noeul curled up behind me with his arm around my waist and his leg over me. I can feel the warm of his finger tips as they lightly brush against my abs.

Is he spooning me? he is clinging to my body and I feel as though if I try to move less than an inch he's going to wake up. Despite feeling slightly trapped, I also feel incredibly appreciated. I've never been the little spoon before and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

The only word to describe this is lovely. I very rarely use words like cute or lovely. but I've been using them a lot more since Noeul came into my life. I take Noeul thigh and gently lifts his leg off me so I can leave. He must be so hungry after what happened yesterday. I'll go and cook him some breakfast while he gets some more rest, he definitely needs it. He should feel a lot better after a long sleep and a full stomach.

*

Boss : Fuck!!

Fraca : what are you doing?

Boss : Cooking breakfast, what does it look like?

Fort : it looks like you're trying to set the kitchen on fire haha..