32| Touchdown Moments

I watched her like a hawk, every glance revealing a new layer of her charm

I watched her like a hawk, every glance revealing a new layer of her charm. She was a whirlwind, and I was caught in her storm.

Damn, this girl had me spellbound.

She was my unraveling, and strangely, I welcomed it with open arms.

For ages, I'd been wanting to ask her out, unsure if it was the right moment, yet desperate to make her mine.

Her smile became my obsession, a treasure I wished to keep forever radiant on her lips.

Never had I imagined putting someone else's happiness above all else, wanting to lavish her with everything beautiful.

I craved her.

Every inch of her.

And God forbid anyone else beat me to it.

Leaning against the wall, I watched her perform with her team, her eyes locking onto mine.

Amidst the flashy tricks of others, she was the most mesmerizing sight.

The crowd wore our school's red, a color that suited her perfectly.

Her lips painted red accentuated her eyes, making her even more captivating.

She was a force to be reckoned with.

_

Now seated at the bleachers among friends, anticipation hangs thick in the air

"It's about to begin," Mila exclaims with excitement, breaking the tense silence.

A beam of light marks the entrance where the boys will emerge.

Chants rise from the crowd, and I add my voice to the spirited chorus.

Our team strides out, igniting the spectators with frenzied cheers.

"By the way, Grayson's number 13," Mia whispers in my ear, prompting giggles from the girls.

"Gemma really needs to tone down the 'Go Grayson' chants," Kayla mutters under her breath.

My eyes shift from Gemma to Grayson, who catches my glance.