🍎!Half Neko! !Half Demon! (Lemon)🍎

Lucifer's POV

I sighed as I walked back into my mansion from a tiring day from a meeting with the Angels Army in Heaven. I unlocked my door and stepped inside and wanted to be in my office alone for a while. There was just one thing however. I came across a half demon, half neko girl a year prior and she has been in my company since then. Her name is (Y/n) and she has (H/c) (H/l) hair and yellow eyes with red pupils. Her tail was a traditional demon shape and color, but her ears were like cat ears with (F/c). She came running into my office with a big smile.

"Master! You are home!" I looked down at her with a small smile and petted her head. "Hewwo (Y/n). Have you been staying out of trouble?" She nodded as she rested her head on my knee and her tail was wagging. "Well that's good. Now run along and try not to make a mess. Daddy has had a long day with the meeting and he wants to be alone for now." She frowned at the idea, but obeyed as I rested my head on the desk.

Your POV

Master was looking rather sad and I was feeling something odd. "Is it that time again?", I wondered as I sat down in the living room and I began to feel warm. Almost like I was in heat and the last time I was in heat was before I met master. I felt myself getting warmer by the second and I stared up at master's painting. I never noticed him being so attractive until now all of a sudden. I needed him so badly and I wanted to please him to make him feel better. I ran up towards his bedroom and thought of something that might grab his attention to come and see me. I saw a vase sitting on an end table and thought about being a little naughty. I knocked the vase off the end table and it landed on the hardwood floor with a loud crash. "(Y/N)!!??"

Lucifer's POV

I was thinking about the Angel Army and my thoughts were broken as I heard a sudden crash upstairs. "(Y/N)!!!??", I bellowed as I ran upstairs towards my bedroom. "What has that girl been up to?", I grumbled to myself. I went inside the bedroom and saw a vase on the ground, broken. "(Y/N)!? Where are you?!" I heard a giggle and looked around for her. I suddenly blacked out from getting hit on the back of my head.

Your POV

I grabbed a frying pan and knocked Lucifer out with it. I quickly carried him with little to no effort. "For a man who is taller than me, he isn't that heavy," I wondered with worry as I set him on the bed and tied his arms and legs to the bed post. I stared down at his pants and I wondered how big he was down there. I bit my lip as I undid his pants and underwear.

Lemon Starts
Lucifer's POV

I slowly began to open my eyes as I felt my head begin to hurt a bit. I looked down and saw (Y/n) sucking me off! "(Y/n)?! What in the-Aah!" I inadvertently let out a moan as she was massaging my shaft. She looked up at me with her yellow eyes with an innocent smile. "Hello master," she smiled at me as she took her mouth off my cock with a pop sound. Her hand was still going up and down my shaft as I stared at her with lust. "What are you doing?" I asked as she continued to smile.

"Taking care of you master. I noticed you were feeling sad and not happy at all from your meetings." As much as I am feeling pleased with what she was doing, I wanted to make her stop to grasp what got her the idea of doing something not so innocent. "Wait! Hold on for just a second!" She stopped what she was doing, but still moving her hand up and down at a slow pace. "(Y/n), where did you get this idea of jerking me off?" She looked at me with her big eyes.

"Well, to be honest sir, I see you come in the mansion with women and then they leave you the next morning. So I was wondering why didn't you want me to do this for you?" My eyes widened at the thought of the women I would bring over to the mansion to sleep with and her answer was spot on. They only wanted to be with me as I was the King of Hell. I looked down at her as she was looking down and stopping her movements. "But if you don't want me to continue, then I'll go and do something else..." I growled at the lost of contact and then I got an idea.

"(Y/n), my sweet wittle kitten, you need to learn your lesson for breaking my vase, knocking me out and tying me up without my permission. So untie me this instant!" She got scared and quickly undid the ropes that tied my arms and legs to the post. I rubbed my wrists and sat up on the bed. "Now come here and continue sucking me off and lay your body right beside me!" She quickly got her head to my cock and her body was laying down on my right side. She started to suck me off and I petted her head until my eyes caught sight of her behind. I lifted her dress up and saw her (F/c) panties and I spanked her behind.

(Y/n) yelped as she continued to suck as I continued to spank her. "Oh my naughty little girl, I am going to punish you so much tonight." I tugged on her cat ear and she let out a pleasured meow, causing vibrations to send down my cock. I groaned at that and tugged again for her to meow once more. "Keep going! I'm almost there!", I said as I released inside her mouth. She sat up with some of my cum dribbling down her chin and to my amazement, she swallowed the load. "Did I do good, master?", she asked as she batted her eyes at me.

"Oh my wittle girl, you sure did and drank Daddy's milk like a good kitten." I petted her head and took off her dress, exposing her panties again to me, but no bra. "No bra? Naughty little kitty." She looked at me with big eyes and began to touch her own (B/s) breasts. "Does master like my breasts?" My cock sprang back up to life and I bent down to her. "Oh yes my sweet, they are very appealing to look at." I dipped my head to her chest and started massaging them with my hands. (Y/n) let out a moan that was a bit restrained. "Now, now my dear. You can moan as loud as you want." My hand snuck down towards her covered clit and started to rub it. Her moans got louder as I continued to rub her clit.

My hand took off her panties and my lips were watering at her pussy leaking with her juices. "Wet already? What have you been doing while I was away? And don't lie to me". I dipped my head down and started to lick her clit. Her body tensed as she was trying to answer me. "I was thinking about you...aah! I am in heat master." I looked up at her and inserted my finger inside her opening. "Ah I almost forgot that you were half cat, half demon. Let me pleasure you until you cannot think or walk straight." My hands went to my cock and I started to rub it against her opening.

Your POV

He was starting to tease me and I didn't like it one bit. "Now my kitty, what do we say when we want something?" I strained at the thought of him being inside of me. "Please." He took his cock an inch away from my pussy. "Please what?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please daddy." Lucifer smiled and put his cock inside of me. I let out a moan as he pushed it all the way in. "You're not a virgin, my kitty?" I shook my head no as I remembered my first encounter wasn't so good. "No sir, but it has been a while since I had...Aah!"

Lucifer placed his hands on my breasts, massaging them while thrusting in and out of me. I wanted to touch him too, so I reached my hands out for him to take off his shirt. "Master, I want to touch you too," I let out a whine. Lucifer chuckled and set me up on his lap and took off his shirt. I leaned in and started kissing his neck. "Ooh that's it my little kitten. Make Daddy feel good." I smiled as I laid him down on the bed and began to ride him. Lucifers hands wandered to my hips to help steady me.

I let out a moan as he hit a certain spot inside of me. "Oh Master!,"I let out a cry as I clawed his chest. He let out a hiss as I looked down and saw what I did. "Uh oh! Master I'm so sorry!" Lucifer smiled at me as he brought a hand to my breast. "Don't worry about it, my pet. It's turning me on to see how I am affecting you." I began to feel something coming on inside of my body. "Master, I'm going to..." "Go on my kitty, show your master how I've treated you so far." I let out a moan as I felt my juices spill over his cock. Lucifer looked at me with lust as he came inside of me. I collapsed into his arms and he looked down at me with a smile and handed me a pill to take to not get pregnant.

"You did very good my pet. Next time you want attention, don't knock things over", he stroked my ears as I was beginning to pur. "Master...does this mean we are a couple? Is that what they call it?" Lucifer looked at me and kissed my head. "Of course my sweet. And you don't need to call me master anymore. You can call me Lucifer or anything you would like." I looked up at him with a big smile and leaned in to kiss him. He covered us both up with a blanket as I was feeling drained. We were in each other's arms for the rest of the evening.