🍎Good Evening (Lemon)🍎

Warning! Contains sexual themes and shy, first time reader. Reader discretion is advised.

Your POV

I was getting ready to head to bed with Lucifer as he was talking to his daughter, Charlie. I was combing my hair out and heard Lucifer come in with a smile that warms my heart. Ever since his wife and him got a divorce, he was in a deep depression and didn't want to do anything. I showed up to his mansion to work for him to help with his rubber duck business. Ever since I started to work for him, my feelings for him grew and I confessed to him. We have been inseparable ever since and his depression was decreasing. I wanted to make love to him, however I was shy in the bedroom when it came to that as I never had sex with anybody and Hell was known for gossip as Lucifer has had one night stands before he met me.

Lucifer came over to me and kissed my shoulders after my hair was combed out. "Hello, my beloved," Lucifer said as he began to kiss my neck. "Aah~! Hello my handsome king." Lucifer held me close to his body. "Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on?" I blushed as I turned to face him. "Maybe a couple times today. Luci, can we do something for tonight?" Lucifer's eyes softened as he kissed my cheek. "Sure honey. What is it?" My heart was pounding inside my head as I was about to say it. "Can we...can we have sex?" Lucifer's eyes suddenly lit up with surprise. "Are you sure, sweetheart? I want to make sure you are comfortable with this."

Lemon Start

I swallowed my lump in my throat and said "Yes. I am ready for you." Lucifer smiled with care and brought me to his lips as we began to kiss each other with love. He walked backwards to our bed and set me down gently with my pillow for my head. "I love you so much," Lucifer said as he began to kiss my neck. I shuddered as he hit a certain spot on my neck. "I love you too aah~!" Lucifer started to lift up of my nightgown and my body was shown to him. I instantly covered my breasts and body as much as I could as I was shy in front of him.

Lucifer quickly came down to me and held me close to him. "I'm sorry! I'm just so shy and I never showed myself to you or anybody...I heard from town that girls had a one night stand with you and I'm not sure if my body is good enough for you." Lucifer kissed me with care and pulled away. "You are so beautiful, my love. And those girls don't mean a damn thing to me as I am truly in love with you. And if this is uncomfortable for you, then we don't need to do this now." I smiled as I felt safe and warm by his words and pulled away to lay back down on the pillow with my arms uncovering my body.

"Please be gentle," I said as Lucifers eyes glowed with lust. "I'll be gentle for you my darling." Lucifer dove onto my breasts, massaging one and suckling on the other. I let out a moan and watched as Lucifer kissed down towards my underwear, looking up at me for permission. "Yes please...", I whispered. Lucifer smiled as he pulled down my panties and threw them on his side of the bed. "Your flower is magnificent to look at my dear," Lucifer cooed at me as my face was red with embarrassment. Lucifer stuck his tongue out and ran it up and down my clit.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I felt him suck off my clit and went to my entrance with his fingers. "Ooh Lucifer oh honey!," I moaned loudly before covering my mouth. "Oh darling let it out for me. Wow you are so wet for me I am so flattered for that." I moaned as he licked between his fingers to tease me. I felt my breasts as he did that and he took off his pajama shirt and pants. "Now I know it's your first time seeing a man naked and I want to make sure you are alright with me doing this in front of you." I nodded for him to take off his boxers. His cock came out and my eyes widened.

"How is that going to fit me?", I thought out loud. Lucifer smiled with love and said, "Don't worry honey, I will be gentle." I watched as he lubed himself up and my entrance as well. "Aah...it's cold," I said shyly. Lucifer chuckled and readied himself at my entrance. "Are you ready, my apple pie?" I nodded as he slowly pushed himself inside. I let out a painful yelp as he went in a bit more. Lucifer stroked my leg as he pushed himself all the way inside. "Oh my! Aah~!", I moaned as he stared down at me. "I'm all the way inside, are you alright?"

"Yes, my love. Ooh fuck your cock feels so amazing!" My eyes widened as I said that. Lucifer chuckled as he saw my cheeks reddened. "Oh don't worry my love. That sounded so sexy. Just like you..." I watched him thrust in and out as my pain turned into pleasure. "Oh baby! More please!", I moaned. Lucifer continued to thrust into me for a little bit until he brought himself out. "Ready to get on your hands and knees, my dear?" I smiled as I quickly got on my hands and knees on the bed and Lucifer pushed himself inside my ass.

"Ooh! Oh Lucifer!", I said as I gripped onto the pillow underneath me. "Oh fuck, honey, you are doing so well!" I let out a moan as he hit a certain spot. "Oh right there baby!" Lucifer continued to hit that spot as I was feeling intense pleasure. "Oh Lucifer, I think I'm about to cum...ooh!" "Do it honey! Show me how I have treated you this evening!" His sexy voice rang through my ears and I instantly came with it running down past my thighs. Lucifer pulled out and carried me to a wall, pushing himself back in. "Aah! Oh fuck me hard, Lucifer!"

My fingernails began to rake his back and I can feel he was ready to cum. "Almost there! Oh fucking shit oh yes!" Lucifer came inside of me with my second orgasm taking over. We were out of breath as our orgasms lasted for a bit and Lucifer smiled at me with a smile.

Lemon End

"My darling, you did excellent on your first time of having sex. Are you alright after that?" I brought my hands to his face and kissed him with passion. Lucifer kissed me back as he brought me back to the bed. "Mmm...yes my love. That was amazing!", I proclaimed with excitement and exhaustion. Lucifer shut off the lights and covered us both with a blanket. "I must warn you. You will be very sore for a day or two so take it easy for the time being." I smiled with love as I rested my head on his chest. "Was I better then the other girls?", I shyly asked Lucifer with some self consciousness in my voice. Lucifer kissed me on top of my head. "Yes you did, my sweet apple. You are so much better than them. I love you." I kissed him on the lips and yawned as I was getting tired.

"Good night, my apple tart," I yawned as Lucifer held me close to his body. "Sleep tight, my beautiful rose."