🍎Cute as Hell🍎

Your POV

I was a plus size Imp about to be ready for a party for Lucifer. He was very dapper and handsome and single from his previous marriage. I was very excited to go out on a date with him and smoothed my dress down.

I smiled brightly and ran down my stairs to the door as I heard it ring

I smiled brightly and ran down my stairs to the door as I heard it ring. Lucifer stood proud with a smile as he looked down at me. "Such a beautiful girl I have ever seen." I blushed as he put the corsage on my wrist.

We got into the limo and drove down to the party at the Hazbin Hotel

We got into the limo and drove down to the party at the Hazbin Hotel. The party was bustling with many faces and we saw Charlie wave to us. "Hey Dad!" Lucifer hugged her and introduced me to her. "Charlie! This is my date, (Y/n)." Charlie gave a squeal and hugged me tight. I patted her back and smiled as Lucifer and I smiled at the dance scene and went down to dance to (Favorite dance song).

I was having a great time and Lucifer was as well and we took a breather to the bar. I know Vaggie said no to alcohol, but it was something to have while partying. "Ooh boy that was fun! Are you feeling alright, darling?", Lucifer asked as I caught my breath. "Yes, it was amazing!" Husker was fixing me a drink and I drank it a little. Still a bit strong for my liking, but I enjoyed it. "This has been very nice to enjoy a night together, right Lucifer. Lucifer?" I looked behind him and saw a girl laughing at him as she was clearly drunk and loving on him.

Lucifer was trying to get them off of him and then many more women came to him, almost to the point of dragging him.

"Come on big boy~!"
"Yes~! We need you to come for us~!"
"Let's go play~!"

I frowned as I tried to talk to him, but many women came crowding him. I sadly got off of my chair and went somewhere else in the hotel. I walked down to the hallway and started to cry.

"Did you see her?!"
"You mean that cow?! Holy fuck, how did she get in that dress?!"
"Sweet Satan, that's a huge bitch!"

My tears were running down my cheeks and I bumped into Vaggie and Charlie. "(Y/n)?!" I ran right past them and went into a spare hotel room, crashing on a bed, crying my eyes out.

Lucifer s POV

"For fuck sake! Get off of me! I need to see my lady!" I tried to pry the ladies off of me and they wouldn't get off. "Oh daddy~! We need you, not that cow~!" I frowned and pushed them off of me and turned into my full demon form to get them off. I walked away from them as I shook my head trying to calm myself down. "Dad!", Charlie yelled to me as she was coming down the hallway. Oh fuck...

"Charlie! Have you seen (Y/n)?" She growled at me and said "Yes...she is very upset at you for flirting with those other women!" I was frowning at that assumption. "I wasn't flirting with any one of those whores! I was with my (Y/n). Where is she?! I need to speak to her right away!" Charlie frowned at me and shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea, dad." "Please Charlie! I need to talk to her!" Charlie sighed and said. "Alright. She is in room 666".

I thanked her and ran down the hallway and stopped dead at the door. "(Y/n)? Darlin?" I heard her say " Go away" and let out a choked sob, piercing my heart as she was crying.

Your POV

I heard Lucifer call my name and I frowned. "Go away..." I cried and let out a choked sob. Vaggie was beside me and trying to cheer me up. "(Y/n)...Please let me inside..." Vaggie looked at me and said, "I'm sure he didn't mean to do that, (Y/n). Those bitches were so drunk they probably wouldn't know the difference between their two left feet." "Please, my love..." I sighed as I nodded for Vaggie to let him in. "Come in Lucifer. I'll be outside if you need me."

Lucifer came in as I sat up to dry my tears away. His eyes widened and brought out a handkerchief to dry my eyes. "Why must you do that to me, Lucifer? Am I not good enough for you?" Lucifer looked at me in disbelief. "Honey, those bitches were coming into me and I tried to get them off of me." I looked down and said "You haven't the faintest idea how terrific I am! For your information, I happen to have a fantastic sense of humor, a bubbly personality, and I am warm and sensitive like you wouldn't believe! Sure, I don't have the body of a supermodel, but I happen to be CUTE AS HELL!!" Lucifer grabbed a hold of me and smashed his lips onto mine.

"Ain't no way he is going to get away with this!", I thought until my body betrayed me and I melted into his touch as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Lucifers POV

I was flabbergasted by her talking this way that I grabbed a hold of her and crashed my lips over hers. Her lips were so delicious to savor and I brushed a piece of hair away as we pulled away for air. She looked at me with love and I kissed her gently. "I firmly apologize for what happened tonight my darling and you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. You have a wonderful personality, a great sense of humor, and you are beautiful, no matter your body type as I love women who have curves. And you're sensitive whenever I stroke your curves. " I stroked her curves gently and she let out a small whimper. Her eyes glistened as I held her close and got up with her hand intertwined with mine. "There is time for another dance.

She hesitated as we walked out the door. "What's the matter, my love?" "People were making fun of me as I went back to the room..." I got ticked off by this and begrudgingly called out to Alastor. "Alastor, can you deal with some rude party guests for me?" Alastor smiled as he turned into his demon form as (Y/n) pointed out to the ones who hurt her feelings deeply. I also told him to take care of the whores who tried to get into my pants, as Angel Dust proclaimed.

The dance floor was cleared from bystanders and my darling and I were dancing lovingly as the music was slow and I held her close. Alastor went on a bit of a rampage, enjoying himself, but we weren't paying any attention to him. My darling's eyes sparkled, but not from tears, but from happiness as she held onto my shoulders while her head rested on my chest. I kissed the top of her head gently and whispered "I love you so much." She looked back up at me and said "I love you, too". She reached up to my cheek and we kissed each other with passion...and some blood from the slaughter of the rude guests.

Charlie and Vaggie were watching with a smile while Nifty was happy with the mess to clean up.