🍎Bath Time (Lemon)🍎

Your POV

I was finishing up with Lucifers duck collection and it was starting to get late. I finished with the last duck and Lucifer was busy talking on the phone with his daughter, Charlie. Ever since he and his wife got a divorce, I stayed with him no matter what she thought about me. Charlie and I were good at talking to each other as time went on. I put my apron in the dirty clothes hamper and stretched my back. I looked for Lucifer as he was still talking on the phone. I know it was taboo for someone like me who was an ordinary Imp living in Hell to have feelings for an Overlord, more specifically the King of Hell.

However, all my time spent with Lucifer, has made me feel something for him. I pushed those thoughts to the side and I got my night gown and panties ready for the evening for my bath.

I went down to the bathroom and it was beautiful every time I would step foot in it

I went down to the bathroom and it was beautiful every time I would step foot in it. I light the candles and set the lights to a dim. I took off my clothes I had on earlier and began to sit in the bathtub as the warmth from the water helped my aching back. I let out a sigh of relief from the long day of making rubber ducks.

"Only for Lucifer," I said to myself as I began to wash my arms. "If anybody else told me to make them dozens of figurines, I'd rather go to Heaven than do that." I shuddered at the name of Heaven and I thought about how Lucifer looked today. His white and red striped shirt sleeves were rolled up and his messy hair that was usually tidied up, was so amazing to stare at. I reached down to my (B/s) breasts and I began to feel them to the point of massaging them. They weren't too big or too small, in my opinion. They were the right size for me and I instantly thought about Lucifer.

"Fuck me," I thought as I ran my other hand down towards my clit and I began to massage it. I let out a moan as I began to think about Lucifer being his handsome, sexy self. He may be goofy, but that's so much better than being an asshole. I inserted my finger inside my pussy as I kept thinking about him so hard. Unbeknownst to me, I didn't hear the King himself enter the bathroom.

Lemon Starts

Lucifers POV

I just got done talking to my daughter about the hotel and how I felt about the awful name and Alastor helping her run the hotel. However, I bit my tongue to not lash out and wanted what was best for my daughter. I looked at the rubber ducks assorted and turned off the light. I went to my bedroom to grab my clothes for the evening to sleep in and desperately needed the bath. I went to the bathroom and suddenly I heard a moan. "What in the unholy Hell?", I thought as I heard the moan getting louder as I went inside. It was (Y/n)! I was about to leave, but I heard her moan a name.

"Lucifer~", she moaned as she was massaging her breasts and her other hand was down her genitalia. I bit my lip at her as I was suddenly aroused by her moaning and fucking herself in the water. Her eyes were closed and I walked quietly in front of her with my arms crossed over my chest. She let out a loud moan as she came in the bath. Once she calmed down, I cleared my throat.

Your POV

I came in the bath with a sigh of relief and I heard a cough. My eyes were wide open as I saw Lucifer standing in front of me. "Well now my own assistant is in my mansion fucking herself in the bath?" I gulped as I tried to cover myself. "Sir! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-". He held up his hand to tell me to be quiet and I quickly silenced myself. "And she didn't invite me to join her or perhaps to help her in her predicament? Tsk, tsk, tsk. How impolite of her to do that." I watched him carefully as he went behind me while rolling up his sleeves. His hands went to the soap and lathered it with his hands.

"Sir?", I questioned as I watched him closely. "Ah, ah! Did I say you can speak? I don't think so. Now moaning is highly recommended and I'd appreciate it if you can remove your arms away from your chest." I looked at him and removed my arms away from my breasts. His soapy hands went to my breasts, massaging them and even playing with them. I let out a moan as I felt like this was amazing for his hands to work on them. "Aah~!" Lucifer looked at me with his yellow eyes. "Yeah? My assistant loves her boss massaging her breasts?" I moaned in response as he pinched my nipples.

Lucifer got low to my neck and started to kiss and suckle on a certain spot. "Ooh! Sir...!", I moaned as I stroked his arm. He stopped all of a sudden and bit my neck! I let out a gasp as I felt warm liquid. He was suckling the blood, leaving a bruise and a little scratch, kissing it as it left a scab. "Mmmm, my sweet wittle assistant has been very good today. I think I will reward her." I watched him as he removed his clothes and came down in the tub with me. I went over to him as he motioned his finger to come towards him. "Sir? I need you so badly." Lucifer ran his fingers across my clit as he bit his lip.

"Beg." I looked at him weirdly. "Huh?" "You heard me. Beg for my cock to be inside of you." "Please sir, I need you so badly and your huge cock to be inside of my pussy!" Lucifer smiled as he parted my legs and thrust himself inside my pussy. "Aah! Lucifer!" I moaned as he held me close. "Yes! Oh fuck!! You feel so good!" I inadvertently kissed him and realized what I did. "Oh shit! I didn't-". Lucifer quickly reclaimed my lips and kissed me roughly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought my back to the bathtub wall, thrusting in and out of me. "That's right you naughty girl. You are taking my cock in very well."

The water was creating small waves from our movements and I was enjoying every second of it. "Don't tell me you do this to yourself every night? Masterbating in my own tub? I ought to fire you for that..." I looked at him as he looked at me with stern eyes. "Please sir, don't!" Lucifer grinned as he brought me out of the tub on the steps. "Oh I won't do that to you. However, you need to make up for your actions." My legs were wide open for him as he readied himself at my pussy. "And that does mean you are going to spend a lot of time with me until you cannot walk straight." He plunged his cock into my entrance again and I let out a moan as I threw my head back.

Lucifer smiled as he watched my expressions in front of him and he got folded towel my head to rest upon. "Don't want to injure that sweet head of yours." I looked at him with lust as I never seen his toned, yet skinny body before. I reached out for his body and touched it gently. Lucifer moaned as he kept on going in and out of me, staring at my body that was covered in goosebumps from the lack of the warm water. My breasts perked up at him and he dove right to my nipple, kissing and licking at it. "Aah! Oh Lucifer, I think I'm going to...!" Lucifer looked up at me with a smirk. "Almost there honey, don't come yet!" I let out a loud moan as I tried to hold off for as much as I could.

"Now!" I shuddered as I felt my orgasm going right through my body. "LUCIFER!!!" Lucifer grunted as he pulled out and released his seed all over my body. We were both breathless and I was brought back into the bathtub. "My sweetheart, I think you need to be washed up." I smiled at Lucifer and kissed him on the lips while we were washing ourselves up. Once we were done, we got dressed into our pajamas and I looked uneasy on where I was going to sleep. "Darlin', you get to sleep with me tonight." I looked at Lucifer and smiled as he patted a spot on his bed for me to lay down. He covered me up with a blanket and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and we started to fall asleep from our festivities from the bathtub. I might become more naughty later on.