Waking up

Nina's POV
I woke up in Elijah's arms and all I could think was "What the fuck?" Why did I sleep in Elijah's arms. I was so caught up in this line of thought that I failed to notice a royally pissed Damon. As soon as I saw him I got up form bed and ran straight up to him. I think Elijah woke up, but I don't care.

Damon's expression was fearsome. I thought he was going to kill me and that wouldn't be the first time. Damon finally broke the silence saying In a robot like voice.

"What is this?" I quickly answered.

"It's nothing Damon. I was just tiered and missing you and I was feeling really bad for Elena because she was feeling pain while I was here completely fine. Elijah came in to say good night and he asked me if I was ok, then I asked him to give me a hug, so he did and I felt so lonely so I asked for him to stay until you got here but I guess I fell a sleep. Damon I was going to wait you up, I was just so tiered." Damon made an expression that I couldn't recognize, then he grabbed me by the waist and said.

"You are mine. Exclusively mine." he got my hand and pointed to the ring he gave me. "This ring represents that some day we will be married and someday you will be a vampire, but now I don't know if i can trust you." I respond.

"Damon, there is nothing in this world that I want more that to be married to you and to become a vampire and live the rest of eternity with you. What you have just seen means nothing, it is nothing. I know that I want to be with you because even with the fact that you are a vampire and that you have hurt me, I still love you, I love you Damon Salvatore and someday I will have the same last name as you."

Damon's expression was petrified I was afraid that he would never forgive me. But all my worries wore washed away when I felt Damon's lips against mine. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and walked up to Elijah, who was standing behind us and said.

"Don't ever touch nina this way again. The only reason I did not rip your heart right now is because you took my girls loneliness when I was out and also because it would be completely in vain because you wouldn't die, but don't think that I will hesitate to torture you and make you kiss bunnies." Just kidding, rewind " I will hesitate to torture you and make you kiss your own ass." Elijah nodded his head and said

"Sorry for all the trouble nina. Bye I will go to my room." I laugh and Elijah was gone. I guess he puffed himself out of Damon's and mine room. Damon came to me and said.

" I am still pissed but, I love you." I reply smiling

"I love you too."