Happy b-day

Damon's POV

So it's been about a month since Nina and I got back together and everything has been perfect. Today's is Nina's B-Day she is going to turn 18 hehehe, only one more year until I can turn her. It's not that I want her to be stuck with all the bad stuff but I want her to be mine forever.

So right now I am standing in front of a shop to buy a surprise for her. It's about 6:00am and after our "activities" last night I doubt she will wake up very soon. (A/N my reaction 😊😍😜)

'I hope she likes my surprise' I thought as I came into the store.

...................................
A few hours later (still Damon's POV)

I was at the boarding house. It took me about an hour to choose Nina's presents. I really hope she likes the surprise. I got into our bedroom to see Nina sleeping heavily. Her naked body wrapped around the sheets.

I chuckled and moved to the bed. I got into the bed. Nina instantly wrapped her arms around me. I laughed very lightly. Even when she was asleep she couldn't get her paws of me.

I yawned and I felt my self drift into sleep. I left her surprises in a safe place. That was my last thought before I drifted of into the land of dreams.

(2 hours later)

I felt Nina move in my arms I opened my eyes but her where closed. But she was moving from one side to another. An expression of pain in her face. She started to whisper.

"Damon." I kept watching her "Damon." She said louder. Twisting and turning. "Damon please don't leave me alone here!!!" She screamed this time. Ohh my god she is having a nightmare I have to help her. I started to shake her. She wouldn't wake up. Her painful expression only getting more and more heavy.

"Nia baby, come back to me!!" I screamed and she she still didn't wake up. I saw tear coming out of her eyes but nothing that expressed that she was awake. "Nia, come on!!" "Wake up!!" I could hear the agony though my voice.

"No Damon don't leave me!" She screamed I hugged her tight.

"I am right here Nina" I started to cry I hated to see my girl in pain. "Nia wake up.... Come back to me." I said in a weak voice. While I cried. Then I can hear her let out a strong breath and I can hear her take in a deep breath very fast as her eyes shot right open. She was covered in sweat. The first thing she said was.

"Damon baby, are you there?" Half asking half crying. I had let go of her because she had kicked me.

"I am here." I said as I hugged her. And she weeped on my chest. I was so relieved that she was finally awake.

"Damon I thought I had lost you." She said. As she cried harder.

"I am right here." I said softly in her ear. With time she stopped crying and we where just there looking at each other. "Happy Birthday Nina." I said in a soft tone.

"Quite on the contrary." She said sarcastically. I laughed really hard.

"Com on let's have a bath." I say. She nods. And smiles when she noticed I used the word let's. She got out of bed she was still naked. It was about 11:00 o'clock. I striped and got in the bath first. Nina came in after. She sat in between my legs. She sighed after some seconds. I smiled. She turned and kissed me. I kiss her back and badabing badabush.

..............................

After we got out of the bathtub she put on a turquoise and white dress. The top part was white with different patterns in turquoise and the lower part was loose and then lower part was just plain turquoise. She put on some cream/brown high heel shoes. She looked stunning. Did her hair and get make up. I the end I was almost drowning at her smoky eye. She turned to me and said.

"Close your mouth Mr. Salvatore." And chuckled. I closed my mouth. But I hugged her by the waist. And put me head on her shoulder.

"I love you and happy birthday." I whispered into her ear. "Now go have fun with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline." I will send you a dress and Caroline will get you ready. We have a super date tonight." She just smiled. God I love this girl so bad.