Trying again

Damon's POV
The blindfold are very necessary because they will bring her a sense on tension I could never create on my own. I want her to be surprised after all I got a few surprises.

We're walking through the trail that leads us to the falls. Its quite a hike for a human and I'm sure that it must be really hard with blindfolds on. Hehehe....

Nina's POV
OK I feel the ground is very soft and leafy. Ohh great of course I'm in heals. But since Damon is guiding me I fear nothing. Well maybe not everything.

With these blindfolds I can hear things better. So I can her so noises.. ok now I'm scared what are those noises.

"Damon I'm scared." It slips out. I know so smooth but what could I have done other that that?? We come to a stop and the noise continues. Is that Water. I'm surprised by a voice whispering in my ear. "Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of having you hurt." His voice is soft and so.. well.. sexy. Ohh man. DAMON YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. As if I needed to be reminded off that I feel a kiss on ear lob. Ohh great.

"We're already here." He says. That little... devil. (Got it. Damon. Devil.) I know I'm full of puns.

A/N I still have writers block for this story and I have no idea of whats next. I'm trying to think about a decent ending but I'm not sure you guys care.

Thanks for reading these few paragraphs. Comment and vote.