The truth

Nina's POV

So after Elena had that talk with me I have been seriously thinking about going to talk to Damon but, I seriously have no idea of what to say to him. Damon keeps coming to Elena's but she gets him out.

I was sitting on the couch while thinking about that. I thought about every kiss, every touch, every moment Damon and I ever had and I decide to go and talk to him. Elena comes in the room.

"You ok??" She asks with curiosity in her voice. "I mean you look kind of like you are in the edge of crying."

"No. I'm just thinking about Damon." Elena smiles.

"You know? You should probably go talk to him." She suggests

"Can you take me to the boarding house. I want to talk to Damon, well that is if he is talking to me." I laugh a little and Elena is laughing hard.

"Com on Nina you are a strong, independent women." we both giggle.

................................................................

Damon's POV

I haven't seen Nina since the funeral. I guess she doesn't want to see me but, I won't let her pull away, I will confront her. I walk to the door. I keep saying "You can do it....(face slap).... com on Damon you love her." when I open the door I have a surprise.

Nina's POV

Woah Damon and I just look a each other. I feel like running but I can't. After a few seconds of awkward silence I say

"I..I was about to knock. Damon I have to talk to you." Damon still looks stunned but he try's to build him self up.

"Uhhh, come on in." he says in a cold voice. He can't look into my eyes. I walk past him and I get into the leaving room. Damon goes to the bar and gets some bourbon. he looks at me I nod negatively. He was asking if I wanted some and I said no. He comes closer to me.

"Damon I am so sorry for blocking you out I was just in so much pain and... and... and." I start to stutter

"And what Nina??" He say loudly.

"Uhhhh." I still don't know what to say

"Why have you been avoiding me??" He is now screaming. I can see he is frustrated. I am scared to tell him I mean... come on nina think... think on you feet. ok this has to sound natural.

"Because Damon every time I see you it pains me. And because it is wrong for me to be happy when they are dead." That is so not the truth but yet I yell it out. That is one of the reasons but not the main on. I just don't feel like saying it. Damon looks mad

"No, no, no and did I mention no!!!! That is not the truth tell me the truth!!!!" He yells angrily. He throughs his cup of bourbon on the fire place. high flames blaze up.

"Damon come down!!" I scream and I put my hand on his arm, he shakes it off.

"You wanna know the truth here it goes." I breath "I will tell you everything" I breath in hard. " Because I care so much about you that the thought of loosing you makes me feel like the titanic. I love you so much that I am scared I will loose you they way I lost them." I say it really fast. I never thought I would have problems expressing my emotions that was Damon. This was just a hard subject.

Damon's eyes are frozen. I think he stopped breathing for a while. I was so scared. I think he is still mad.

I cup his face in my hands. "Baby, please don't leave me now. I need you!! Please." I am now crying. Damon blinks and I see tears rolling down his face I wipe the tears off.

"You couldn't be with me because you are scared of loosing me." I hug him and he falls to the ground. His face on my chest (well technically on my boobies). He is crying real hard.

"I love you I thought you blamed me for your parents death and I felt so guilty." I run one of my hands through his hair.

"I love you Damon." he lifts his head and kisses me.