Blood and more blood

Elena's POV

Oh my god. Last night was awesome. I mean I am a little bit more soar but I will survive plus, it was worth every second. Stefan is laying next to me and all I can think is "how lucky I am to have you.". I look at the clock and it is about 1:00pm. I decide to wake Stefan up.

"Good moaning sun shine." I whisper in his ear and then I give him a soft kiss in the lips. He takes a while to open his eyes. When he does he says

"Hello, my beautiful girlfriend. last night was interesting. Well I am glad I came." He grinned and I smiled. He is hugging me by my waist and our heads touch slightly. I wish we would always be like this.
................................................................
A few hours later

I walked up to the door of the boarding house. Stefan had gone hunting and I was going to hang out with Caroline, Bonnie and Nina. I knocked on the door and Nina answers it. She looks at me deeply. Her eyes look sad. Oh my god Nina what happened?!
................................................................
I run straight into her arms. I was so concentrated on her eyes that I didn't notice the blood stain on her t-shirt. She Hugs me tight and cries on my shoulder. After a few minutes I look deep into her eyes.

"Nina what happened??" I wipe away her tears. "You and Damon where looking good yesterday."

"It's not Damon it's my parents." She speaks between sobs. "I was here last night with Damon and then when I wake up I come down for a cup of coffee with Damon and I find my parents bleeding on the floor." She cries even harder. "I tried saving them Elena I really did but they didn't survive. Damon even gave them vampire blood but it was no use they had all ready bleed to death." She is crying so hard. Nina has 3 types of crying 1) Boy crying (normally about Damon) 2) frustrated crying 3) and wreaked crying right now she was wreaked crying. I knew it wasn't our birth parents because, john was dead and we never met our birth mother.

"Hey, Ni where's Damon??" She looks up to me and says.

"He is preparing the funeral. I will miss them. I loved them I lived away form them but I loved them." I see she is really in pain. "I know you loved them. in lost my parents too neen. I will help you. you help me I help you. After all we are sisters." I cup Nina's face with my hands. "I will take care of you. I know you have Damon but I will always be there for you nina."

"I love you sis." nina says in a choked voice. "I love you too neens."