I wish I was the cursed one

Damon and I did nothing all morning. He got me junk food for lunch, after eating we just stayed there cuddling. I decided that this afternoon I would go see my sister. So I asked Damon if he wanted to come with me he said yes. I got up on his back and he said.

"I was thinking about going by car but, you seem like you want to run there, so put your seat belt on, ops there is no seat belt." I chuckled and Damon took of using his super vampire speed thingy, we got to elena in about 1 minute. I got of Damon's back and knocked on the door. Stefan answered And said.

"Hey nina." He gave me a hug "Hey brother." they clapped their hand into a hand shake.

"Where is Elena?" I ask.

"In the living room." He answered.

Elena was on the couch with a blanquette over her. I sit next to her and say.

"Hey sis." In a very soft voice. She replies

"Hello nina." her voice sounds weak, She looks bad but not as bad as the last full moons.

"How do you feel Elena? Did you feel less pain during the transformation?" I ask her. She looks into my eyes and says.

"Nothing changed Nina, it was as horrible as all the other times. But it did last less time." There were tears in her eyes and I knew she was upset so I slowly gave her a hug, not a very tight one because I don't want to hurt her. Soon I herd her sobs and felt her tears on my shoulder. I was glad she opened up to me. She cried on me for a while. Then she looked at me, her eyes where as red as ketchup.

"Nina will you stay with me?" She asks in between the sobs.

"Of course. But don't you want to be with Stefan?" I ask

"No, I want my sister." she says and goes back into the hug. Jenna comes in holding Rick's arm. She looks at me and lip asks me what was wrong. I whisper.

"She will be fine." Then in a louder voice I say. "I was thinking about staying here for a while with Elena." "You can stay for as long as you want." Jenna answers. I nod. Rick smiles at me and him and Jenna got out of the room. Elena keeps whispering. "I can't do this. I don't want to do this anymore. It's just so much pain." I say "shhhhhh, you will be fine. you can't give up Elena. Sometimes you will feel like giving in but I won't let you."

"Promise?" She asks me

"Promise" I answer.

Stefan's POV
I heard a knock on the door. I left Elena in the leaving room and went to answer the door. Damon and Nina where standing out side the door. I was so glad that Nina was here. Elena had called for her in her sleep. I hug nina and handshake my brother. Nina goes into the leaving room.

"So how's life brother?" I ask

"Very good. Nina and I had a little fight but we are fine now." He answers

"I hope you did nothing stupid. Nina truly loves you and I know for a fact that you love her to." I say

"I found her sleeping in a hug with Elijah." He says using an angry voice. I pull an eyebrow up. "I didn't kill her, that is progress.

"She was just tiered and Elijah comforted her while I was gone."

"Ok. You let her actually tell you what happend. Oh my god Damon you love her more than I though you did." he laughs and says.

"I love her more." I smile and then I hear Elena cry. I look through the door and I can see Elena crying on Nina and all I could think was "Poor Elena, I wish I was the cursed one."