His lips

Nina's POV

I have missed this lips. Ohh and when her grabs my waist. Our lips are attacking each other furiously and all I can do is moan from the pleasure of having him near me.

Damon is pushing me against the wall. I try to fight it but you and I both know Damon is stronger. Damon lips leave mine and her start kissing me on the jaw bone till my neck. I let out moans. I get Damon's face of my neck and I star kissing his neck leaving a trail of wet kisses. I slowly move to his collar bone. He lets out a moan and with that I know I am doing my job. I stop kissing him and I grab his hand. For once I want to be the one leading. When we get half way through the stairs I kiss him again, our tongs battling each other furiously. I grab his hand once again and I pull him to our room. I take his shirt of and I star kissing his chest. I through him on the bed. (well he lets me.) and we have an after noon full of love and passion.

................................................................

Damon POV

This made me see how much I missed her. She was now sound asleep in my arms we were both naked and all I could do was stare at her curves and her perfect body. She opens her eyes.

"Your starring." she says in a rough voice.

"I am gassing." I respond

"It's weird, creepy."

"It's romantic." She gets a pillow and puts it over her face. I playfully try to take the pillow of her face. She grips tighter. I smirk. "Come on love, I want to see your pretty little face." I can hear her giggle underneath the pillow. "I can hear you nina." I hear her say

"Shit." very softly. decide to tickle her. I go on top of her and I start tickling her. she automatically starts to giggle and takes the pillow out of her face. I stop.

Nina's POV

Damon finally stops tickling me. I stare into his eyes. How I have missed his eyes, his lips .... him I missed him. I put my hand of his face.

"I love you." he looks kind of surprised and then he smirk. I missed that smirk it is so sexy.

"I love you too." I smile. "You know what? People are right when they say make up sex is the best." I laugh very hard at that I actually cry. Damon whips the tears of my face. "It's just so good to see your smile. I thought I wouldn't see that in a long time." I feel tears slowly coming into my eyes. Damon hugs me protectively. I weep on his chest. I wrap my arms around him bringing him closer.

"Shhh baby. Don't cry." His hand rubbing my naked back. His hands go up and down.

"I am just so tired of crying!!!" I scream and unwrap my arms of him and I start walking around the bed room naked and I don't care.

"It's ok to cry love." he hugs me. "You just lost you parents." I hug him by the waist. "come on let's put some clothes on."

"Ok." I shake my head. He starts walking I grab his arm and he turns. "Thank you Damon. I don't know why I ever stayed away from you and yet you still love me." and smiles and kisses me.