Bad stuff

Damon's POV

Jesus the last couple of hours have been pretty intense. I feel really bad for Nina. She is such a lovable and good person and I can't help feeling guilty for it.

So after the intense coffee cup With Nia. We both sat/laid on the couch. Nina's head was on my chest and I was playing with her hair. It was so peaceful. I then decide to tell her something's I didn't say to her because I was to shocked.

"So, Nia." I say in a very soft tone. Nina opens her eyes. "I have to tell you something." She look at me hard. Her eyes wide open. She does a hand gesture for me to continue so I do. "You are such an amazing, awesome, lovable, beautiful and most of all good person and I feel like when I came into your life I brought all this bad stuff in to it, and you really don't deserve them." She places her hand on my chest. "And I can't help but feel guilty because I feel like it is my fault that you keep loosing people you love." Nina looks at me with confusion and sadness. I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Nina wipes the tears of my cheeks with her thumbs.
"Damon Salvatore, it is not your fault that all this things happened to me!" She said in a firm tone. "All the bad stuff was already with me, the void inside, the emptiness, the lack of passion. Damon being in love with you makes every tear worth while. And I will not have the love of my life feel like he is a problem." I listen to every word like my life, no like Nina's life depended on it. "So Damon are we clear?? Do you know how much you mean to me?? And how I can't even think about life without you??" She stopped speaking and looked deep into my eyes. It was like she was looking into my soul. I pull her closer to me if that is even possible. She rests her head on my chest. I rest my head on her head.

"I love you Nia."

A/N
I know I am a terrible, person I have not updated it's been too long to I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote and comment on suggestions on what I could write next.