Frozen

Nina's POV

We head down stairs. To the kitchen. I was in desperate need of coffee so I made some.

"Do you want some??" I ask Damon. He smirks and answers.

"Yes please, neen." I laugh. Put then I freeze wait how did he know the nick name Elena gave me.

"Damon, how do you know my nick name if it was created while we were apart?" Damon looks at me seriously.

"I love you and I couldn't not hear the sound of your voice. Elena never gave me info about you I got worried. I also sneaked in once,... To check in on you. You were sleeping but, I rubbed my hand on your face but then you move and started to wake up so I vanished."

Ohh that explains the night when I woke up from having a dream about Damon because I felt his hand on my face but then I woke up and I figured I hallucinated because of the dream.

"Damon you wanna know what changed my mind about staying away from you?" I say, he nods as if saying yes so I continue. "I think Elena pushed me to come here but I already wanted to see you." I take a deep breath and I look into Damon's eyes he looks interested so I continue. "I had this dream. You and I were getting married and all I could feel was happiness, warmth and pure love. So, I imagined it all, the dress, the flowers, our loved ones watching me go up the aisle. But then this dream turned into a nightmare as I head up to the aisle there is a mirror in front of me and I am bleeding to death. And you seem to be in pain and you really wanted to help me but you were frozen I figures from your eyes." I feel tears in side my eyes but, I hold them in and continue. "And with the last ounce of strength I had I looked in to you eyes and I say 'I love you' and I can see you are working really hard and you move you lips saying I love you too. And then everything goes black and I feel like I miss you all that happiness goes away with the dream. And then I feel your and on my face so I open my eyes and you were not there anymore. All I could do was weep because I wanted you so bad and I want to be with you forever." Tears I streaming down my face but I am sad I am just scared. "I'm scared Damon. I am scared that won't have the chance to live eternity with you. You inspire me to own the darkest parts of me and without you I not longer have control over them." Damon looks started but he comes closer to me and hugs me.

"You will never lose me nia." I smile

"Nia?" I ask confused

"Yeah Nia, only I get to call you Nia." He leans in and kisses me. "Nia do you want to become a vampire?" He looks serious "because we can plan to turn you when you are 18?" He smirks "what about that?"

"Damon I want to be a vampire but I want to be 19 when I turn so that I do to look like a child next to you." I laughs very hard.

"So you are now 17 years and 11 months old which means I will wait, 2 year and 1 month...ish." I laugh

"Guess??? I love you Damon." Damon smirks

"I don't just like you, or adore you so I guess??" He puts his Hand on his chin "I love you and I can't live without you?" I smile

"Nicely done Mr.Salvatore."