Getting ready

Damon's POV

Here I am, planning the perfect date. Neens is turning 18 so I want this to be perfect. I remember when I turned 18 my dad gave me a pat in the back and later he beat me up. Family, stranger? To my dad those where the same thing.

I can see that this is a hard day for Nina because of her parents and so I decide to have Caroline and Bonnie help me make her forget. So they will spend the day doing.... Uhh... Things..... Err... Girls find fun.... Fine I don't know what they are doing. Caroline started to explain and she said something about... Using foundation to make her skin more even and a color palette or some thing and I got kind of lost. I am only hum... Vampire ok?? What matters is that she will be happy and do all those things that I don't know what are.

I am planning on having a date on the falls. Where the trees will be lit with candles and there will be a red blanket with wine and cheese and you know (I know she is under aged but not in my country aka Brazil)

I hope my presents surprise her.

Nina's POV

Caroline is going on and on about this color palette and seriously I have no freaking idea of what she means but there's nothing I can do. Thank you Damon for this amazing experience. Speaking of, I already miss him so bad. I want to stay with him forever and soon we will be sure that there will be forever.  God damnit how is he so hot...... I am awaken from my day dream by Caroline screaming.

"I'm so excited to try this on you!!!" My thoughts where. Fine Caroline, I'll be you guinea pig.

................................................

Hours later Caroline is done. And I have to admit I look amazing. She used a silver eye shadow mixed with a red eye shadow. My lips where kept quiet because I was wearing such strong colors on the eye. Caroline squeals.

Well now it's time for the dress. Caroline chose everything. She appears behind me with a big grin and she opens the plastic thingy and there it is a theigh length dress. The entire dress was made with red laced fabric. The front part ended at my shoulders and no chest showing but the back part... There was a big slit, the dress would close over my shoulders and though my back but then there was a slit it went up untile my waist. It was a absolutely gorgeous. I decided to try the dress out. As I slip in the dress, feel the fabric going up and I know this will be a great night. 

I look at myself In the mirror and I am blown away by how gorgeous this dress is. Caroline brings me high heal shoes. The heal is thick. The shoes are silver. I put them on. Alright time to go.

..............................................

Damon's POV

Here I am walking nervously around the boarding house, in my tux, just waiting for Nina. I have all my presents in the falls already so I hope it doesn't rain. Ohhhh, God dam it what if it rains.. Ohh I didn't think this though. Then my inner voice says 'come on Damon you got this'  Same old Salvatore. God dammit I've been sweating.

Just then, I hear the door open. And I see Nina. She looks so amizing. The make up and how her hair falls in soft curls on her shoulders and that dress, I have no words to describe it. But the second my eyes meet with hers all my worries were washed away. A smile hung on her lips. I must have been staring because I am awaken from my day dream with Nina's laughter. I smirk this is music to my ears. I walk up to her.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I say. She blushes, I hug her and she whispers in my ear.

"Thank you mr. Salvatore. You don't look bad yourself" I know she is smiling. We break apart from our tight embrace and I offer my arm.

"Shall we" she grabs my arm and we walk up to the car. I open her door then using vamp speed I go to my seat. I start the car. Tonight's gonna be a good night.

A/N

So sorry have been out of inspiration but the holidays are here so Late marry Christmas and happy new year.