Universe Exploration

Finally after waking up from the dream, I got confused, "Was that all real? What a strange dream that was! I can test it." As I did in the dream, I concentrated and I could really see the surroundings cosmic views. That was all for real. But how this could be possible. Many days must have passed here. I decided to go to my parents' home first. After going there I understood only half of the day passed since I had the dream. It was really hard to accept, but even unimaginable truths were waiting for me going forward as this time I could see the cosmic view of my surroundings.

I explored further horizons of Svar loka. Then I went up. The space which I was thinking is void is actually filled with so many cosmic substances. I traveled to the upper layers and saw dimensions that can't be seen by normal eyes. Many unsolved mysteries were cleared. I experienced the truth behind many mythological stories.

Facts behind planets, satellites and stars:

Most planets and satellites are nothing but some divine souls bodies, covered by cosmic substances and turned into planets. As I entered inside the planets I noticed a cosmic energy pattern similar to humans. Upon closer inspection I found out human bodies were there but the soul was not present. Many paths are connected from the heads of the body to transfer the signals. Starts are almost similar to the planets but in those still souls are present and they are continuously radiating energy from within. Maybe they can move freely whenever they want but they are continuously meditating upon the Supreme God and some are already working as per instructions of GOD in the universe leaving their gross body there. In the stars due to gravitational pull they are pulling the moving cosmic objects and those are glowing due to high amounts of internal energy generated because of decades and decades of meditation. You can understand it better by an easy experiment. Turn on a torch in a dark room. Keep your hand in front of the light. You can still see some light coming out through your hands. You can explore this in your free time or if you know it's better. So similarly those stars also shine at night. How can we see them if cosmic objects are surrounding them? It's because you can't see them using your normal eyes. The whole thing appears as a burning star to us. Stars last a long time, but eventually some of them will die due to decaying. The energy that makes up stars, some of the largest objects we ever study occurs simply because of highly concentrated energy in those.

In the universe as well as in heaven I saw many popular planets, stars, and polestar but in reality those were some of our great ancestors in samadhi state. Then the first layer above the Svar-loka is called Mahar-loka. The great sages and saints are promoted beyond the heavenly planets to Maharloka.

Above Mahar-loka comes Jana-Loka Abode of the sons of God. It is the region where the pure minded souls reside.

Then comes Tapa-Loka, abode of tapas or of other deities. The souls of the most popular saints created directly by God live there on planets like earth.

Brahma's Loka or Satya-Loka planetary system is not eternal. Abode of Truth or of Brahma, where atman are released from the necessity of rebirth.

It's just my assumption that those must be true just as the mythology states. I already saw all the below layers were actually present, but no one was there to confirm that at the same for the upper layers.

After traveling above layers, I started moving horizontally to find the end of the universe. Upon traveling I saw many big cosmic objects which were broken and scattered here and there. Those were just floating randomly. After covering a long distance I reached a hurdle point. There I could see outside but I felt some kind of energy barrier present outside and it was not allowing me to pass any further. Time was passing by slowly. I was not finding any solution to what to do. Is it the end? Something must be there beyond this limit as I could see ahead of me, I was failing to cross any further. I tried many things like running towards it with great speed, but collided with it and got bounced back, tried shrinking to find a loop point, tried to change the cosmic structure but nothing was working. Hence after multiple failures, I decided to meditate again in case I can again contact the voice.