First Night

You sigh, laying in your bed. The same scene ran through your head, causing you to be unable to sleep. Even now, in the middle of the night, all you could think about was the fact that you almost kissed the Terushima Yuji.

Terushima was also restless. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you had almost kissed him earlier. He still felt shocked by the fact.

Thoughts endlessly ran through the boy's head. "Does this mean Y/n likes me? But why me? What about me could possibly make her like me? I'm not the best person, hell I even started destroying her innocence. So why would she try to kiss me?"

You get out of bed, knowing you were unable to go to sleep. You walk through the house, pausing right outside the door to the guest bedroom. You wondered what might happen if you were to walk into that room. You wondered if Terushima was even awake at the time.

You didn't want to wake him, so you walked away from the door. You went to the kitchen to get a drink, hoping that might help you get some sleep. You tried to remain as quiet as possible, yet you still managed to make some noise.

And Terushima heard it. He didn't know who or what was making noise, but he got out of bed with the determination to find out what it was.

He walked all the way to the kitchen, finding that the light was on. He heard more noise coming from inside the kitchen, deciding he needed to know what was going on. Terushima walked into the room, only to see you pacing in the room, holding multiple different drinks in your hands.

Terushima leans up against a nearby wall. "What are you doing, cutie pie-chan?"

You flinch, looking around until you spot the person that spoke. "Oh, Terushima-san. Did I wake you?"

He shook his head. "I was already awake. I heard noise and decided I'd go figure out what was going on. Turns out it's just you."

"Yeah, sorry. I couldn't sleep and came down to get a drink."

Terushima raises a brow at you. "Seems like you grabbed more than just one drink."

You look at the ground, feeling embarrassed. "I couldn't choose which one I wanted. I was hoping to choose something that might help me go to sleep. Did you want anything?"

"Why not make us both some herbal tea? Maybe that can fix both of our problems."

You nod, going over to the kettle to boil some water for the tea. You look back over at your guest. "Was there anything else you wanted?"

He shrugs. "Not really. Why?"

Your eyes are drawn to a certain part of his body, noticing it was more noticeable than usual. "I think your body is trying to tell you something else."

Terushima quickly uses his hand to cover up his crotch. "Shut up. I should never have taught you about sex."

You chuckle. "Maybe not. Or maybe, you need to take care of that."

He grinned, an idea to mess with you popping into his head. "Did you wanna help me?"

Your eyes widened, a blush spreading on your face. "What?"

He walks over to you, carefully grabbing your face in his hand. "I was asking if you wanna help me take care of my boner. You're a cute girl, I bet we could find something for you to do."

Your blush darkens, becoming more noticeable. "I... uh... I've never done anything like that before.... But if you really want to, I can try to help you...."

Terushima's eyes widened, not expecting you to say that. "I was just messing with you. You didn't have to take it seriously."

You look up to make eye contact with him. "I'm serious, though. If you really want to have sex or something, I'm willing to have you be my first."