Sex?

You hum, slowly eating the food in front of you. You hadn't said a word since Terushima called you sweet.

Terushima, however, kept his eyes on you and watched your every movement. "What's going through that pretty little head of yours, cutie pie-chan?"

You look up at him. "Well, I still don't know what sex is."

"He nearly chokes on his own food. "I'm sorry? Did I hear you right? Are you really gonna bring that up now?"

"I still want to know what it is."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"But satisfaction brought it back."

Terushima sighed, leaning back against his seat. "Oh boy. I'm not getting out of it this time, am I?"

"Nope. What's sex, Terushima-san?"

The boy took a deep breath, attempting to mentally prepare himself for this talk. "It's something only grown ups should do."

"That's not helpful. And didn't you say you also have sex?" You look at him with a questioning expression.

He looks away from you, unwilling to make eye contact. "I'm just doing my best to preserve your innocence."

You frown at him. "You really don't have to do that with me. I'm asking you to tell me because I really wanna know. So tell me what it is, Terushima-senpai."

Terushima groans. "I can't say no when you call me your senpai."

"So can you please tell me what sex is?"

"Fine. Just don't let the others know I told you what it is."

You beam at him. "I won't tell a soul. Thank you for agreeing to tell me, Terushima-senpai."

He sighs, a small smile stretching across his lips. "You really know how to get what you want from me, cutie pie-chan. So, do you know how babies are made?"

"Not a clue."

"Well, it's when a male and a female have sex."

"Wow, now everything makes sense." You spoke sarcastically.

Terushima chuckled lightly. "Don't get all snappy with me, cutie pie-chan. I'm gonna explain it. You do know that men and women have different anatomical builds, right?"

"I know of it. I don't know human anatomy too well, though."

"Ok, so women have boobs and a v... do I have to say it?"

You raise a brow at him. "A vagina?"

He nods. "That. And guys have penises."

"Each guy has multiple?"

He laughs. "No, no. Just one per guy."

"Ok, where is this going?"

He calms himself down. "Sex is when another person stimulates someone else's genitals. The most common way is a guy putting his dick in a girl's pussy. Understand?"

You nod, then give him a confused look. "There's more than one way to have sex?"

"Yes. For example, using your mouth on either a dick or a pussy. There's also using fingers. And then there are different positions you can have sex in. And, of course, there are things like kinks that add to sex."

"Are you gonna teach me about all of that?"

"I can. Why, do you want to learn about everything?"

You nod, determination sparkling in your eyes. "I want to know everything. Please teach me, Terushima-senpai."

He smirks. "Oh, I can teach you. But you're not ready for the hands-on teaching. So don't expect me to have sex with you."

"I wasn't, but ok."

And so, Terushima goes into heavy detail about other aspects of sex.