Everyone started to introduce themselves, right after ishimaru (the hall monitor guy) had scolded me for being late.

I memorized everyone's name, and their talents. Celeste or Celestia Ludenberg - Ultimate Gambler, Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Ultimate Hall Monitor ( I think) Chihiro.... Mondo.... Aoi Asahina, The Ultimate Swimmer ( I think) Byakuya Togami - The Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Toko Fukawa - The Ultimate Writer.. Blah blah.... Sakura Ogami - Ultimate Martial Artist, Sayaka Maizono - Ultimate Pop Singer, Leon Kuwata - Ultimate Baseball Player... Hifumi Yamada... The Ultimate Fanfic Creator... Yasuhiro.... Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky (Unlucky?) Student.... But one that definitely stood out to me.... Junko Enoshima... The Ultimate Fashionista.... She's so pretty!

Just a few minutes later...
" Ahem, Ahem, testing, testing, one two three? "
We all looked up at the monitor to see a blurry screen, and someone with a cartoony - mickey mouse voice speaking.

The person who was speaking had told us to meet with them in the gym.

...

We all had entered the gym, only to see some half black, half white teddy bear, which had a jagged eye on the black side, and a regular dot eye on the opposite side.

" Which kid left their toy here? " I said.
" A- AHH! A teddy bear! " Hifumi screamed.

I immediately facepalmed. Was this guy seriously afraid of a toy?

" I AM NOT A TEDDY BEAR, AND I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT A TOY. I AM YOUR HEADMASTER, MONOKUMA! "

The bear spoke. Is this a joke of some sort? Our headmaster? This bear? What the hell?

Mondo ran up to Monokuma, and cursed him out. Just as he was about to rip Monokuma to shreds...

" You son of a bitch! I'll tear you to shreds! "

Monokuma began to shake...

" DROP HIM AND RUN! " Kyoko screamed.

Mondo dropped Monokuma on the floor and ran away. Only for Monokuma to explode... Or self destruct.

Everyone stood there in shock... Then the next thing we knew....

Whoop!

Monokuma jumped back to life ...?

WHAM!

Mondo was arguing with Naegi, and the next thing I knew, Naegi was punched in the face, and he flew across the gym floor.

Me and Sayaka ran up to him, and asked if he was okay. Aoi had asked Sakura to help carry Naegi to his dorm.

••• Night •••

I was simply journaling in my room, when I felt like I was being watched... Was this the mastermind watching me?

I turned to the yellow camera facing my bed, and I stared at it.

My room started to fill up with some gas, and I tried looking around. The smoke then disappeared, and I turned to the table in my room.

There was some letter sitting on my table. I don't remember it being there. I walked up to the table, and picked up the envelope which had red hearts on it... Strange.

I opened the envelope only to see another letter.

" Aww how cute! I see you looking at the camera in your dorm! I did tell you I will always have an eye on you, did I not? Why do you seem so shocked? " - mastermind.