I woke up, hearing laughter as I looked down to see blood, looking at the cuts on my skin. I was in pain, and she was there, watching me suffer-

I was breathing heavily, finally waking up, emerging from my dream, once I finally realized I was lying down in my dorm, and this was all a dream, I looked around for Junko.

I turned around, realizing there was another letter on the table. Dear God.

I got out of my bed, put my shoes on, and walked to the table. Another letter alright. I grabbed the letter, and I opened it up...

Hello! If you're seeing this right now, your little friends are waiting for you in the dining hall! You better get there quickly, before you miss out on that awesome despair! -mastermind

Dear Lord, why...

I walked out of my dorm, and went to the dining hall.

Everyone was there, good. I sat down with everyone at the table, and I ate. Afterwards, I went back to my dorm and I called out for Junko.

And as soon as I called her, was as soon as she came into my dorm.

"Puhuhuhu! Yes?" She asked.

"What was the purpose of that letter?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see, I'm pretty sure a murder may occur today!-- Was that all you wanted to ask?" She said.

"Uhm, no, actually-" I began.

knock
knock
knock

Someone was at the door. I turned only to see that Junko was gone again. I walked up to the door and opened it.

It was Touko.

"Y/N! Hurry and let me in before Master Byakuya sees me!" Touko said.

Before I could even let her in the dorm, she rushed into the room and sat at a table.

"So, did you need something, Touko?" I asked her.

"Can you tell.... tell m-me who the mastermind is...?-- I swear I won't tell anyone else." Touko asked me.

"Touko. Do you want us all to die? I already told you that I can't tell you-"

"Ding Dong Ding Dong-- A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

She... She was right...