Chapter 3

(America's pov)

Once I entered the lavish foyer I paused and saw many elderly maids and butlers helping other guests with luggage and suitcases or carry-ons. Some guests accepted the help or refused it entirely. That made me smile. The youngest appeared to be in her late 50s and the youngest of the nations is me, 22. I scanned the room to find Matthew, when I spotted him he was talking to who appeared to be a German nation but the cross on his neck told me it's Prussia or Gilbert.

I started walking over to them when I heard the sound of a yelp, turning my head to the source I see an elderly woman falling down the stairs with a very large amount of luggage. Dashing over to help her, I catch her in one arm and the luggage in my hand.

"Are you alright?" I ask the maid, setting her down and putting the luggage back where it belonged.

The maid nodded in response, I watched her eyes dilate slowly. "Go sit down, it appears your on the verge of a panic attack and maybe drink some water and relax with a friend." I said to her, walking her over to bench that sat at the wall and another maid came running over to her. I smiled and walked back over to where I was standing.

"I am so sorrz for mz lover, he tends to over pack." A german sounding man came up to me, I recognized his flag to be Germany.

I smiled and nodded. "It's fine, the fall wasn't intentional and nothing bad actually happened." I said to him.

Be smiled meekly and went back over to the person I believe to be Italy but I think I saw someone with the same flag somewhere else.

I watched as the Austrian flag walked towards me. "Roderich. I'm assuming your Matthew's plus one?" He asked in a questioning tone, I heard a German accent from him as well.

"Yes. Amelia Jones." I say to hin with a smile and extend my hand, he accepts and we shake hands.

"Miss, are you alright?" John asked me in a frantic tone, I smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine don't worry." I say to him with a soft chuckle. I feel someone grab my waist and I turned to look at him.

"Well hello, I'm ze awesome Gilbert. It's an awesome pleasure to meet you." He says to me also with a German accent.

'How many Germans are there!?' I ask myself as I stare at him. I carefully remove his arm from my waist. "Amelia Jones." I responded to him with a smile.

He grinned in response and John came up behind me. "Ms. Amelia, I'll show you to your room." He said to me, noticing the luggage I still had with me.

I smiled and nodded and he led me to a short hallway, reaching one of the side hallways, that is very long, he led me down it. I noticed a woman sign on the archway at the beginning meaning this is for the girls that were invited. We reached a room with the American flag on it and he opened the door for me.

Walking inside I saw it had a very space/galaxy theme to it. 'I thought it would be heavily patriotic like most think americans are' I think to myself as I stare at the white room. With a space theme.

I smiled at him and he left for me to get changed. I put my cosmetics in the vanity and put my bathroom supplies in the bathroom connected to my room possibly because I'm a human woman and not a nation to them but I don't know why I have a private bathroom(Because the author wants to give you your own bathroom since I get to write less-).

Putting my clothes into the dresser and fancier clothes like blouses, skirts and dresses in the closet to keep it from being wrinkled like my other clothes. I grabbed the black dress I normally wear in my human form and entered the bathroom with it.