Chapter 5

(America's pov)

I waited, terrified, for what was to be asked of me.

"So, how'd you meet Matthew?" Francis asked, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"The store, I was out shopping for my family." I said, very relieved that that was the first question asked.

"Alright, you mentioned something about kids. How many do you have?" China or Yao asked me.

"82....?" I said in a barely audible voice. Mathias heard it since I never left his lap and Mattie already knows.

"Hold on, THERE'S HOW MANY!?" Mathias asked me in shock after he processed the information.

"I have 82 kids and they're all adopted except one who's three." I said, loud enough for everyone else to hear this time.

"WHAT!?" A majority of the nations asked in shock.

"82!? You have 82 kids!?" Andela or Croatia asked me, still shocked.

"Yes, can we move on now?" I asked them all meekly. Having enough of a conversation about my kids.

"Uh yea. You said the reason for your scars is from the military. What'd you do?" Lukas asked, I thought for a minute.

"Air force." I responded, truth be told I was in every single one but the air force is my favorite. The feeling of flying and not using my wings is wonderful!

"Let me guess, it makes you feel free?" Ivan deadpan asked me, I nodded my head aggressively getting a laugh out of the russian and a few others.

"You do know you can get out of Mathias' lap now, right?" One of the girls asked, I looked over at her and it was Karia.

"Nah, I'll pass." I respond, leaning against the man.

Mathias wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me into a hug while I'm still in his lap.

"If you weren't married I would of thought you two are dating!" Faustina yelled at us, a few nations burst out in laughter and, I admit, I did as well.

(Denmark's pov)

The american woman in my lap started laughing, while she did I noticed a strand of red in her hair that turned back to brown once she stopped laughing. 'How does she use magic!?' I ask myself in my head.

The others continued to question her but none of them were that important, they mostly wanted to get to know her better.

'She's human, right? Even Canada said she is but she can use magic...... how? If she isn't human what could she be? No..... Vinland? What am I thinking!? Vinland's dead and plus she has white hair not red! I do wish my little sister was still alive.....' I think to myself, I snapped out of my thoughts when Amelia waved her hand in my face trying to get my attention.

"Dinner's ready. C'mon." She said to me. I nodded and we got up, I let go of her and she helped me up. She's surprisingly strong for a human woman.

We walked into the dinning hall together and I left her to go sit by my family, she followed and sat down next to me. Using my shoulder as a pillow.

"Ame, I need you to eat. We're not doing this again." Canada said to her, she didn't respond.

"What do you mean?" England asked his younger brother, most were confused as well and so was the rest of the nordics.

"Amelia has an ED and barely eats anything and only will if her wife does." The Canadian nation responded we all stared at the two in shock.

(America's pov)