Chapter 1

(America's pov)

I woke up to my less annoying alarm this time and didn't end up smacking it with a fist. Shocker, I know. Looking over at said alarm it's only four in the morning. Sitting up right on my bed with a groan I look over at Lectwist who's sleeping soundly next to me.

A small smile graced my lips as I stared at her. Looking away and towards the closet I get up, grabbing my normal black dress(Just an all black dress with a slit running down the side that's connected by black strings and an American flag on the left sleeve with CSA'S flag on the right sleeve)I wore I set it down in the bathroom. Turning on the hot water I started my shower.

~Time skip by a disgusted Louisiana~

Getting out of the shower I slip on a strapless bra that holds and the dress. I liked it since it was simple and easy to walk in, plus it comes with black shorts underneath like a safety measure for those with thick thighs that rub together when walking. I step out of the bathroom and look at the alarm sitting on the nightstand. 'Only five-thirty' I think to myself with a sigh.

Author: Girl, you were in the shower for AN HOUR AND A HALF WHATCHU MEAN ONLY FIVE-THIRTY!?

Throwing the sweatpants and jacket into the hamper I leave the bedroom to the kitchen. Once arriving I grab a pen and note pad and write down the chore list for the states.

Chore List
Texas, Ohio you have stable duty
Minnesota and Kansas clean the living room
Original 13, clean all bedrooms -parents
Minnesota, Indiana and New Mexico clean archery supplies and building
Florida, California and Nevada clean bathrooms -parents (punishment)
Maine, Missouri and Arkansas clean study rooms and offices
Iowa and Wisconsin care for pets
Both Dakotas clean up play rooms

Finishing the list I stuck it to the fridge with one of the magnets. Once doing so I look through the cupboards for pancake mix and found none, along with zero ingredients for making it from scratch. 'Looks like I'm going to the store' I think to myself as I leave a note on the counter that I left for the store and not to worry.

Getting to the foyer I slip on the white heels I normally wore making myself appear to be 6'2 when in truth I'm 6'0 exactly(Russia's 7'0 and Canada's 6'5 respectively-).

Before leaving I change into my human form, ankle-length dark brown hair with half of my bangs being black. One blue and one red eye with black cat-like slits in the middle and my green and yellow bow from my mother in my hair. My flag became scars on my face that resemble the stripes. Black stars in my brown hair for the stary side of my flag. I also have vitiligo in this form, giving me a mostly white appearance with a darker skin-tone on my right leg and arm, a star on my forehead and stars by my neck. And of course, my black sunglasses to hide my eyes.

Leaving the house and arriving at my car I get in and start the engine, once it does start I drive off to the wonderful world of Walmart, that's technically wasting my time but I have other things I need to buy since the kids broke it.

Pulling into the parking lot I grab my phone to check the time, six fourty-three. Getting out of the car with my wallet I walk into Walmart.

Grabbing one of the carts I stroll through the aisles, grabbing what I need and searching for the other things since I'm a blind bat. Reaching the syrup section I see an actual country there! His flag is red on both sides and white in the middle with a red maple leaf. Going through the nation's flags in my mind I believe it's Canada.