Chapter 4

(America's pov)

"Truth or dare, Mattie?" I asked him, he paled.

"Oh good grief....." England said, I looked over at him.

"Truth." Mattie responded.

"Favorite food?" I asked him.

"Pancakes." He responded before looking over the other countries to find his victim.

"Natalia, truth or dare?" He asked the country, I looked over at her and I think the flag is Belarus.

"Dare." She answered.

"I'll give it to you, Amelia." He said to me with a grin.

"And I'll give you a pass. Natalia, I dare you to not annoy Ivan for the rest of this round." I say to her with a grin, she frowned and Ivan looked over the moon at this. I smiled at the Russian who smiled back at me.

"Fine, Bella truth or dare?" She asked who I think to be Belgium.

"Dare." The country answered. I could see Natalia pondered on this for a moment.

"Kiku gets to put you in cosplay for an hour." She said with a grin, Bella paled and Kiku who has Japan's flag on his face got up and dragged the nation behind him. We all waited for a bit until I saw Bella come out in front of Kiku dressed up as Saya from Blood-C(Very very gory anime, Saya's the main character). I squealed internally once I saw her.

"Jett, truth or dare?" Emma asked the country I think to be Australia. I hate studying flags.

"Truth." The country answered.

"How many pets do you have?" She asked.

"Four." He answered her. "Amelia, truth or dare?" He asked me, I looked over at him.

"Dare." I answered.

"Remove your sunglasses." He stated, I stared at him surprised but shrugged and moved them onto the top of my head, my blue eyes staring at him still.

"Your eyes are a very vibrant blue." One of the nations said, I turned my head to look at them and saw it was India.

I could see my eyes dilating as they adjusted to the brightness of the room. I moved my sunglasses back onto my face since the light burned my eyes.

"Why do you always wear them indoors?" Mattie asked me a little confused.

"I'm more sensitive to light than others." I respond to him.

"Yet I find you reading in the dark everytime you come over." He deadpanned.

"I see things brighter than others and therefore to much light intake affects them in a negative way." I explain to him, bringing my knees to my chest and curling up into a ball on the couch. "God damn it Alaska." I mutter under my breath, not knowing if anyone caught it or not.

He nodded and turned back to the others.

"Oh right, my turn." I say with a slight chuckle. "Maria, truth or dare?" I asked the female Mexico.

"Truth." The woman responded.

I thought for a minute before speaking, "What do you do for hobbies?" I ask her with a soft smile.

"Dance!" She responded excitedly. I smiled at her joy, she reminds me of Camila(California)when she gets excited.

"Tino, truth or dare?" She asked the nation who has Finland's flag. I stared at said nation in shock and the other nordic nations surrounding him.