Dumb decision

I'm American, so when you see the word biscuit, it's the American one. Not naming any names, but someone got confused last time I used that word.

Bell and Regis walked home from the guild. Bell had registered himself as an adventurer and withdrawn a substantial amount of money from his aunt's vault.

A stupid grin was plastered on his face with the amount of money he had. He wasn't going to use it all on himself, of course. That was simply too much money for him alone.

Bell was already thinking of ideas on ways to spend it. All in ways to help those less fortunate. He already knew what he was going to do with the five million in the sack he was carrying.

He drew the looks of many passerby's with the huge sack he was carrying. But Regis, baring his fangs, dissuaded those from trying a harmful action.

After a few minutes, Bell and Regis arrived back at the Blue Pharmacy. Nazha had woken back up, and it seemed she and Miach were doing something.

They were oddly close to each other behind the counter. Miach, seeing Bell and Regis return, cleared his throat.

"Ah, Bell, Regis, good to see you two. What's in the sack?" He asked.

Bell, still with that goofy grin plastered on his face, placed the sack on top of the counter. Miach and Nazha quizzically looked at Bell.

"Miach, you might wanna hold Nazha up. I don't want her fainting again." Bell said.

Nazha clicked her tongue and looked away. "I didn't faint. I was merely overwhelmed by your family's resume."

"There's five million Valis in that bag." Bell deadpanned.

Nazha's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Miach was quick to catch her. His skin was paler than before, and his eyes were wide with a cold sweat going down his back.

"F-f-five million. Bell, I wanted you to take care of yourself first. With that much money, you could get some good equipment."

Bell let out a giddy laugh. "That's the thing, Miach. This isn't even a drop in the bucket. Alfia left me four billion valis."

Miach's eyes nearly bulged out of his head. Four billion! Gods Bell, you're one of if not the richest person in the city. I mean, most people don't even see that much money, gods included."

Bell quickly nodded. "I know that's why I want to invest it in your shop and pay off the debt. How much do you owe."

Miach blinked in shock as his mind ran a million miles per second. Nazha had woken back up at this point and slightly blushed in Miach's arms.

"Nazha, good news! Bell is paying off our debt, and I'm investing in the shop!" Miach excitedly said.

Nazha quickly broke away from Miach's grasp. She wrapped her arms around Bell and started doing little jumps in the air.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She cheered.

Bell was caught off guard, being so easily lifted by the woman. Regis started laughing at Bell while Miach looked on with a smile. 

Once Nazha calmed down, she put Bell back on the ground. Then, she quickly hid back behind the counter and seemed to be a little embarrassed by her outburst.

Bell cleared his throat. "So, uh yeah, just set aside the amount needed to pay off the debt in full, and the rest can go into the shop."

Miach smiled warmly at Bell. "Thank you, Bell, really this helps out a lot."

Bell nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh well, I like helping people. Grandpa did inspire me to be a hero after all."

"He's not good with words, but your words are making him feel happy." Regis chimed in.