A celebration

A week passed with nothing much going on in the Miach familia home. Other than the fact that renovations were done.

Meaning Bell and Regis finally got their own room.

"Hmm, this bed is comfy." Regis sighed.

"Sure beats the couch," Bell added.

"Yeah, and you have a door for privacy now. That's a big bonus."

Bell let out an agreeing hum and the room fell silent as Bell lamented over the last week. Dungeon dives with Haruhime and Aisha made things easier for him.

Welf hadn't been able to join as he was making a surprise for Bell and it would take some time to create.

They hadn't gone down to the middle floors yet as Bell knew going down in a three-man team would be risky. Especially with Haruhime at a low-level one. He also had yet to level up but could if he wanted.

While Haruhime was good with a bow she wasn't good in close quarters. Meaning Bell and Aisha would have to train her. Especially given her magic.

"Hey, Regis."

"Yeah, Bell."

"When we're in the dungeon can you prioritize Haruhime? She's the weakest link right now and with her magic, she'd be a prime target for kidnapping."

"Sure, but when it comes down to it-

"Choose her." Bell cut him off.

Regis cracked an eye open and stared at Bell. "Bell-

"I'm serious, if you have to choose between us choose her. We don't want her going through what she did with Ishtar again, do we? She's too kind for something like that to happen to her again." Bell argued.

Regis huffed and sighed. "Alright fine. But I'm making fun of you more now."

"That's fine. Besides I'm tough I can take a few hits. If I get captured you'll know where I am so you can come and rescue me." Bell added.

"Alright, alright you made your point. Save the girl not you I got it."

Bell let out another content sigh. "Man, it is so nice to have my own room again."

"Yeah, now you and Aisha can have some privacy." Regis teased.

"The door has a lock right?" Bell asked.

Regis perked his head up and glanced at the door. "Uh, yeah."

"Good, that's good to know."

"We're locking it at night aren't we?"

"Absolutely."
.
.
.
.

While Bell relaxed in his new room Haruhime and Aisha were out shopping with Nazha for stuff to decorate their new rooms with. More for Haruhime than Aisha but she still tagged along.

The three girls were currently in a Far Eastern shop when they just so happened to run into an old friend of Haruhime and Aisha.

"Little Haru is that you?" A voice called out.

Haruhime perked up slightly. She turned around while Aisha shook her head. Standing next to them was a short perky Amazon named Lena.