A Walk

Kylie POV

"That was the all time train dodge. Too cool." Teddy said as we all cooked our dinner. "Really we're back to the train dodge?" I asked. "Well we could talk about the 'moment' you two had..." Chris smirked. "I think silence is the best option." I muttered. "Vern you better turn yours over." Chris warned. "This is the way I like to cook it." He answered as it fell into the fire. "Aww man!" He whined. "I warned you!" Chris laughed. "Its not funny Gordie do you have another one?" "Sorry man that's all of them." Gordie laughed. "Aw shit man." He sighed. "Just cook your dick." Teddy suggested. "It'll be a small meal." Chris added on. "Such annoyances." I mumbled as he got it back out of the fire. "Screw you guys I got it!" He laughed and continued to cook it.

"You want one?" Chris asked holding out one of his cigarette's. "No. I think I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be back." I mumbled as I started to walk away. I heard Teddy ask "what's up with her?" As I walked along.

I and if miss my family. I've been out here a while longer then they have but I wanted to help them search. I couldn't have just watched as they searched in all the wrong places. When I heard these guys talking about where his body was I knew I needed to go with them. I needed to find him. I needed to find my brother.