THE LEAAACHEEES

"I hate this shortcut." Vern whined. "I hate this short cut." Teddy mimicked him. That's when Vern pretended to punch him. "You flinched! Two for flinching!" He laughed as teddy punched him. "But you flinched." He mumbled. "Exactly two for flinching." Teddy laughed as he walked away.

We came across a small river ish thing. Chris picked up a stick and poked it in. "Its not deep, we can walk across." He announced. "Not gonna happen." I laughed pushing a log over to cross on top of it. They took a few steps in and immediately sank. I laughed so hard I lost my balance and almost fell in.

"I told you we should have stuck to the tracks." Vern grumbled. "Is it just me or are you the worlds biggest pussy?" Teddy asked tilting his head as I jumped of the log on the other side. "Your all pussys now hurry up." I said sitting next to a tree. "I suppose this is fun for you." "No, but this is." Teddy answered pushing his head under the water.

"C'mon Teddy act your age." Chris sighed. "This is my age I'm in the prime of my youth and I'll only be young once!" He smiled. "Yeah but your gonna be stupid your whole life." Chris shot. "That's it Chambers." Teddy joked. "You just signed your own death warrent. You die Chambers!" He yelled jumping onto Chris.