Kylie Brower

We sat like that for a little until I stood up. "We should go back." We walked back and a bunch of boys were there. That's when I pulled out my gun.

"Wasn't planning on taking the body from us was ya boys?" Ace asked walking over to them as I stayed back. "We found him we got dibs." Chris said standing his ground. "We better start running eyeball, they got dibs." He mimicked. "We earned him. You guys came in a car. That's no fair man." Chris pleaded.

"Well not anymore." Eyeball said. "There's four of us Eyeball just make your move." I smiled at him. No one knows I'm here. "Oh we will don't you worry." Just then a few other boys walked up. "Vern you little son of a whore!" One of them yelled. "He was under the porch!" Vern took a step back. "No I wasn't I swear it wasnt me!" He yelled.

"You peeping bung I oughta beat the shut out of you." Vern ran away as he said this. "You boys have two choices." I zoned out as I was waiting for my chance. Neither of the choices should be picked.

"Yeah Vern told us how you found him." Teddy started. "Oh Billy! I wish we'd never boosted that car! Oh Billy I think I just turned my fruit of the looms into a fudge factory!" Teddy mimicked. "That's it your ass is grass!" I almost snorted and blew my cover. I could see Teddy glance at me. I knew I had to keep quiet.

"Okay Chambers you little faggot this is your last chance. What do ya say?" Chris took a second but he finally answered. "Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more." He pulled out a knife. "Your dead." You could faintly hear my gun click back. I guess he thought it was nothing cuz he didn't pay much attention. "Your gonna have to kill me Ace." Chris said.

"No problem." He said stepping closer. That's when Gordie shot the gun off into the air. "You're not taking him. Nobody's taking him." He said holding the gun shakily. "C'mon kid just give me the. Gun before you take your foot off. You ain't got the sack to shoot a woodchuck." I laughed a little and snorted. "He might not. But I sure as hell will take your head off. All it takes is one swift movement."I said moving my finger closer. "Who the hell are you?" Ace asked.

"Kylie Brower. The dead kids big sister."