5

"don't fucking embarrass me like that again maddy i swear to god" nate said whilst maddy was giggling. "shut the fuck up , shut the fuck up im so fucking done with you i'm not fucking joking." he said holding a tight grip on her wrist.

"what's the fuck is your problem i think your over reacting." she said still intoxicated and laughing.

nate pushed her up against a wall and put his hand around her neck.

"your fucking dead to me, fuck you." nate said then walking of.

"i do have one question though." she said smiling.

"what?" he stopped and turned around.

—————————————————————————-
felicity didn't know where maddy was but one thing she wasn't gonna do was leave her, it was dark and late and she was pretty certain maddy was staying at hers to. felicity began looking around for maddy until she saw her hidden behind the pretzel stand.
"maddy"

"i'm going home fee , i'll text you later" maddy said not making eye contact.

"are you okay ? what's that on your neck" felicity asked concerned.

maddy walked of "love you feel i'll tell you later"

she was clearly crying but felicity didn't wanna overcrowd her maddy just needed time to be alone right now, felicity knew her best to know that that was the right option. instead she just walked over to fez and ashtray who were packing away all the stuff.

"hey fez, hey ash"

"what's up kid" fez said ashtray just responding with a simple nod.

"could you just give me a ride to the store, i'll help you pack away and shit" she asked politely already grabbing boxes and putting them in trunk of fezcos car.

"yeah sure kid, don't you want dropping all the way home"

"no it's okay just to the store will do" felicity said nodding reassuringly

—————————————————————————
ASHTRAYS POV
i don't know why she is coming with us, she has legs right? well that's what i see anyways. she actually isn't that bad , she's never been horrible to me or rude you know never shown any kind of disrespect? she was a nice girl and really easy to talk not that i talk to her anyways why should i. she's was fezcos friend and not mine, nothing was changing that. however she wasn't annoying unlike rue , i guarantee if rue was sat in the back right now the vibe in here would be a lot different, in a bad way.
i might act like i don't want her around but i don't mind deep down , i don't wanna admit it but you know she's actually really pretty.
END OF ASHTRAY POV
"ash go count the money in the back" fez said hanging him handfuls of cash.

"you want help?" felicity asked?

"yeah kid give him a hand, he always counts wrong"

ash tray shook his head and rolled his eyes before signaling felicity to go back behind the freezer. she has been behind there many times , not anyrhing new.
"count this half and i'll count this" he said pushing half the pile to me.

"i didn't realise you could say so much at once" felicity said chuckling to herself.

ashtray just looked up and glared at her then continued to count the money. it was clear he was struggling, ash tray had never been to school , counting was not really his type of thing.

"ash your awful at this" she said grabbing his side counting threw it. he rolled his eyes yet again and leaned back in his chair.

"€4700" fee said pushing all the money away.

"yo ass how miscounted"

"one my ass has not miscounted , two atleast i can count, the only one miscounting round here be you ash" felicity said with attitude

"it only took you 20 minutes" he said sarcastically

"fuck you , it would of taken you trippple that ash don't lie to yourself" felicity said.

he grabbed all the cash and put it in a bad and walked out over to fezco who was sorting out all the drugs, felicity pulled out her phone and decided to text maddy.
maddy
-hey maddy you good? call me when your okay , love you

felicity knew maddy would be asleep right now well that's what she thought anyways.

MADDYS PERSPECTIVE
shit. my entire fucking neck was bruised, i haven't been home in 2 days but i didn't give a fuck i wasn't speaking to any of them. dad hasn't moved a inch since i last left and mum defiantly has not even thought about me. i walked over to the mirror looking back at my reflection which brought tears my eye. i thought he would never fucking hurt me, not physically. my neck is grey and green, there is no fucking way i can go into school like this. i felt my phone buz in my back pocket
fee-
-hey maddy you good? call me when your okay, love you.

it was felicity i didn't wanna answer right now. i love her endlessly but i just didn't feel like talking to anyone at all. not after everything tonight i felt like falling asleep and never waking up. that's how low i felt.
END OF MADDY POV

felicity had fallen asleep with her head on the desk.
"shit bro we're gonna have to carry her up" fez said
"she stayin with us?" ash questioned
"well she won't wanna be dragged home"
"can't we just wake her up man?"
"nah bro cmon"
ash and fez carried her up and put her on the sofa , fuck she was one heavy sleeper.

AUTHORS NOTES

okay i cba to write anymore tonight i'm so tired rn 😧😧 i haven't been reading these through soooo
yeah
ina try update tmr im staying in hotel room so probs will only be able to write on chapter